Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got a Brilliant Idea!

Talking I've got a Brilliant Idea!

I have found that e-bid doesn't really stand out that well on search engines and I don't see advertising for it - in fact I didn't know it existed until I did a specific search on auction sites! BUT......

One way we can help e-bid advertise is to put in a little A6 size 'flyer' with our details on and the e-bid link to our shops.

That way - everyone you send a parcel to will remember where they bought it and may even tell their friends, or if they didn't buy it from e-bid as a lot of my customers don't, then it alerts them to this site!

BINGO - free advertising!

Sorry to burst your bubble. But a lot of us are already doing that, plus other things. I have change my eBay user name to: gone-to-sell-on-ebid. Hows that for advertising. You can even buy eBid car stickers on here. I think one of the forum members makes them.
    But glad to see you are trying to promote ebid. And the best of luck to you.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ladylauraac View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble. But a lot of us are already doing that, plus other things. I have change my eBay user name to: gone-to-sell-on-ebid. Hows that for advertising. You can even buy eBid car stickers on here. I think one of the forum members makes them.
    But glad to see you are trying to promote ebid. And the best of luck to you.

What laura says ... and then some.

Oh if i had a penny for every time .............

You might check out " Vistaprint.com". They are a pesky company, but offer nice deals. I got 250 business cards for my ebid store free except for $5.95 shipping. Every sale I make on ebay, everybody at work, and everybody that needs a piece of paper to write on gets one.
    I got an email yesterday, and they are offering Small Refrigerator Magnets for FREE except shipping. As long as the shipping is reasonable it's not a bad deal. Doesn't cost anything to look. Good Luck.
    Gary's Odd Stuff II
    Your Neighborhood Store
    Fan Page Management

It's Not Over Until You Quit..SO DON'T

Shame none of its working though isnt it!

Man do you ever smile?
    Come Visit Us!

Timeless Treasures

Hi,

Another user did some everyone can use last month - you can find them here - http://www.gothicina.co.uk/flyers.html

Happy bidding
    Check out my shop at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-IKEA-Plus-Shop
    • IKEA - great items on offer (Special request service offered!)
    • PLUS - lots of other goodies too!

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your feedback! OK, so I'm not the first to do this, but hey - there's another 400+ flyers going out every week to my e-bay customers. That can't be too bad for e-bid, can it?

We need to get more people doing this. Not everyone will have thought about free advertising - so we need to spread the word and promote e-bid as much as possible.

Great work to all who are already doing this!!

Celeste x ; )

Picked this up on a finance board today. Seems a shame that they didn't post it on here!
    ---------------------------------------
    As founder and CEO of eBid.net and PPPay.com I would like to thank everyone on this blog for mentioning us in the same breath as eBay, Overstock and UBid. These are all public companies who have had the benefit of IPO income to invest into their companies. eBid was founded upon $5000 of investment and hasn't had any since. We are self financing and debt free and are very excited about the coming months as we continue to enhance our site to our users specifications and ideals.

May I use this as a base to let our customers, who plead with us for more promotion, know we have decided now to activley seek investment and also that our management is in California until the 20th September if anyone wishes to discuss investment or possible synergies with us to help us take on our competitors on a more level playing field.

GS
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Picked this up on a finance board today. Seems a shame that they didn't post it on here!
    ---------------------------------------
    As founder and CEO of eBid.net and PPPay.com I would like to thank everyone on this blog for mentioning us in the same breath as eBay, Overstock and UBid. These are all public companies who have had the benefit of IPO income to invest into their companies. eBid was founded upon $5000 of investment and hasn't had any since. We are self financing and debt free and are very excited about the coming months as we continue to enhance our site to our users specifications and ideals.

May I use this as a base to let our customers, who plead with us for more promotion, know we have decided now to activley seek investment and also that our management is in California until the 20th September if anyone wishes to discuss investment or possible synergies with us to help us take on our competitors on a more level playing field.

GS
    FABULOUS NEWS!

Thread Information