Thread: Fed Up With This!!!!!!!!!!!

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethecat View Post
    Strums guitar and sings:

My wife has left me and my house burned to the grouuuuuund,

Someone stole my pick-up and my dawg just got run dowwwwwwn ......

LOL -- Isn't that blues? But anyway, as Anichka said, there should be something about train tracks in there.
    Last edited by h1r3z; 25th September 2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: I'm not a post editor I'm a post editors son & I sit editing posts until the post editing's done.

TALING OF WASTE

My friend was a manager of a charity shop and if anyone took anything in that they couldnt sell ie : electrical goods, cosmetics , toiletries etc - they where told to throw them in the bin ( so she took them home ) ... They sold about 50% of the stuff sent to them as SCRAP for about £1 a bag, without even opening them ( when there was too much stuff to look through ) ... Nuff wastage!

Think about it next time you send your stuff over to the charity shop, we gave shed loads ( literally ) away all the time, thinking , aww someone will get use out of it.

ERRR YEAH ( MAYBE ) .

She would get designer handbags , purses etc in as they where last seasons ... £500+ handbag in the shop for £4 as she was allowed to make her own prices, she would buy it for the price she named.

Oh and before anyone thinks , but she was just bad ( a one off ) OH NO! Compared to some of the others she was an angel.

My mum also worked in a charity shop ( as a voulenteer ) for a while and she said when people drop the bags off ( tons of designer gear in them ) they ( the staff , would riffle through and take all the best stuff before they even got on the hangers ).

HENCE why she left, She HATES things like that.

I was in our RSPCA shop one day when a man brought 4 boxes of stuff in, they looked in two and said, Oh its all crockery and threw it in the bin, smashed to bits without even checking it, I like you fairywishes had been taking stuff in to them, i don't bother wasting my petrol now.

Thread Information