My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neg feed backs

yeha I got no computer yet and did not send the $ to them. I got return check for my money for cd rom for viruse program they gave free to me hahahaha it works too. I think I forgot to give feed back. Anyhow really wanted this Mot V300 Razor phone I won but hes suspended so I am not paying him till this matter gets tooken after.

Ok this person who refused to send me and take my payment for the computer I won is off suspention they never got back to me to say send or dont send payment what should I do? contact help desk or just keep waiting till they reply back they got a lap top for 40 some what was going to bid till I noticed the name who refused to sell the other to me and payment

yes he or she is unsuspended never contacted me still and ebid never got back to me to say go a head and pay or dont what should I do?

Thumbs down angry newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by rodney2007 View Post
    Ok I won a cd rom from some one have waited 3 weeks now no show up they said it was on way should I give neg feed back or wait till friday this week? thanks
    hi, i am in a similar situation, only mine is with 3 different sellers, one guy i bought 5 bracets of him, after winning last sundays auction i paid direct into his account on wednesday , then on saturday he emailed me too say there was only 2 bracelets and could he refund me for 3 ,i was not happy with this as i see he was still having auctions for the same item , so i reported his auction which i must say i did not like having too do as he seems to have great feedback, the other 2 sellers which i won bags on there auctions on sunday and monday last week, paid with paypsl and postal orders had good comms before payment, seem too be ignoring my emails, also one other auction i won the seller has ignored my emails for his/her paypal email address so i have not paid, these all were my first wins on ebid, i have been with ebay for over 2 years and have 100% feedback on over 50 items and in all that time i only have had 1 problem with ebay!!!
    please advise sad and angry new ebidder as i am too scared too even buy on here ever again

Default changing feeback

hi , how can i change feedback for a seller after leaving a negative ?

Quote Originally Posted by yasmin1 View Post
    hi , how can i change feedback for a seller after leaving a negative ?
    Click on your 'my eBid login' top of this page, then 'feedback' on the menu on the left, then there is a tab near the top of the page to view/edit what you've said.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodney2007 View Post
    yes he or she is unsuspended never contacted me still and ebid never got back to me to say go a head and pay or dont what should I do?
    Do not pay

Default Not received Item.. no reply to e-mails???

I bought this item (1162044216-27818-0)on 10th Nov. I have not received it and want to either get the seller to send another or refund me.
    I initially had good contact with the seller but, he has not replied to the last 3 or 4 e-mails. How will I ever know if i am to receive this item. This seller has a line through his username. What does this mean?
    If i dont receive this item i will unfortunately not be using e-bid again! (I have 200 pos feedback on ebay)
    What d you recommend i do??
    Please help!

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richy555 View Post
    I bought this item (1162044216-27818-0)on 10th Nov. I have not received it and want to either get the seller to send another or refund me.
    I initially had good contact with the seller but, he has not replied to the last 3 or 4 e-mails. How will I ever know if i am to receive this item. This seller has a line through his username. What does this mean?
    If i dont receive this item i will unfortunately not be using e-bid again! (I have 200 pos feedback on ebay)
    What d you recommend i do??
    Please help!

There would seem to be very little you CAN do unless you get the Seller's telephone number via support@ebid.tv, but buying what is obviously a fake Rolex from overseas is bound to be risky and you can hardly hop over there to knock on his/her front door

Looks like you've been stung which is a shame, but it reflects badly on the Seller................ NOT on eBid.

Other auction sites have their fair share (and more) of 'didn't receive my item'

If you paid via Paypal, aren't you able to do a 'charge back' and get your money that way ?

e

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yasmin1 View Post
    hi, i am in a similar situation, only mine is with 3 different sellers, one guy i bought 5 bracets of him, after winning last sundays auction i paid direct into his account on wednesday , then on saturday he emailed me too say there was only 2 bracelets and could he refund me for 3 ,i was not happy with this as i see he was still having auctions for the same item , so i reported his auction which i must say i did not like having too do as he seems to have great feedback, the other 2 sellers which i won bags on there auctions on sunday and monday last week, paid with paypsl and postal orders had good comms before payment, seem too be ignoring my emails, also one other auction i won the seller has ignored my emails for his/her paypal email address so i have not paid, these all were my first wins on ebid, i have been with ebay for over 2 years and have 100% feedback on over 50 items and in all that time i only have had 1 problem with ebay!!!
    please advise sad and angry new ebidder as i am too scared too even buy on here ever again
    Are you the same yasmin who got involved in a long & complicated (and sometimes unintelligible 'conversation') on here with megc99 ? The thread that was deleted by admin ?

e

Thread Information