My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sellers Leaving Feedback

yeha this guy got his money and now gives me a neg feed back and sent me the $ back I won a mot cell phone V something anyhow I dont care his prob not mine. I said why the neg feed back he said u owe more then what I got I said how so it was sent in USA founds anyhow won a computer too they wont ship to me check my files out Rodney from Canada

ha ha ha I like the way U guys replied back to me about this. Anyhow I hope not to be suspended cause of the sellor of this phone hes in the wrong by over charging me I sent the money to them. I never got the $ back yet or the phone. Rodney from Canada

well this sellor for a phone I won did not send me it and he gave neg feed back 2 times o well I sent the payment to them anyhow they returned back to me check it out. I was told by bank it was in US dollars so sent to him and they use a diffrent logal like canada is $ lmao anyhow I will have to watch my butt and ask before sending I had no probs with other stuff but the sellor for the phone.

Some people use the feedback system as a form of threat - if you leave me negative feedback, I'll leave you negative feedback etc. so just how much really useful information gets left on the negative side of feedback that would help others to avoid the buyers and sellers this is meant to highlight? Most of it is probably left unsaid. Just my thoughts anyway but as a business I don't like feedback for anything other than a means to record safe delivery.

Marina
    eBid store

http://uk.three.ebid.net/stores/Trea...es-From-Marina

On-line shop

www.shopwithmarina.co.uk

Fashion jewellery and an assortment of gifts that won’t break the bank!

Lovely Christmas antlers and snowmen deeley boppers in stock now – so cute!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

A feedback system is only useful if it is an honest assessment, if you do not give this; through worrying about bad feedback it is worthless.

Also remember it is voluntary not compulsory. You can leave a response to the feedback if you disagree with it. This way people can make their own decisions by reading the feedback histories.

well won a laptop wireless card he tryed to cash money order they seam to have a problem in United Kingdom so for now on if anyone lives in UK I will not buy from them I had two probs already. I gave the seller for the wireless card positive feed back he tryed but if I dont get the money order back I will have to give neg feed back if it lets me. he wants 48.00 by bank card or master card no insurance and with Insurance 58.00

Thread Information