Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile Just new tonight

Hi All
    hope to get to know everyone I am hope to start selling when I work out what to do and maybe some buying It all looks so different to ebay Have been wanting to register for a while but just plucking up courage

Kathleen

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chinablue View Post
    Hi All
    hope to get to know everyone I am hope to start selling when I work out what to do and maybe some buying It all looks so different to ebay Have been wanting to register for a while but just plucking up courage

Kathleen
    Hi Kathleen welcome to ebid, glad to see you here
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Talking Hi everyone

Hi y'all
    I joined in the summer but haven't really done much until now. Been a-buyin' and a-sellin' on another well known site, and getting a bit sick of the fees!! To start with I thought this site must be 'too good to be true' but the proof is in the pudding so I have listed a whole one item to see how easy it is!

Anyway I am going to have a scout around now, see you all soon

Julie xx

Quote Originally Posted by juliemahoolie View Post
    Hi y'all
    I joined in the summer but haven't really done much until now. Been a-buyin' and a-sellin' on another well known site, and getting a bit sick of the fees!! To start with I thought this site must be 'too good to be true' but the proof is in the pudding so I have listed a whole one item to see how easy it is!

Anyway I am going to have a scout around now, see you all soon

Julie xx
    Hi Julie, welcome.

Your auction has 'reserve not met' but in the description you say 'no reserve'.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Smile Hello to all

Hi my name is anawoo and i luv Beads, Beading, and Teaching Beading so if you have ant interest in them please do email me

Forum Lurker
    View ggj2's Feedback (+12)
    All-About ggj2
    View ggj2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi to all. A word of caution for newbies. I have been e member since October & had a link to my feedback on greedbay, & this week my account was put on hold. I had no idea why, & after several emails to support, over a couple of days, I found out that doing that is NOT ALLOWED. I hadn't realized I was doing anything wrong, as I had seen it on several other peoples listings. Well, needless to say, I have now spent SEVERAL LONG HOURS going into each of my listings & deleting the link. Now I am legal again & have added a few new items to my store & will be adding more as my time permits.
    Please have a L@@K!!!! I am offering a "Buy any 2 items at regular price & receive a third item @ half off, with the "Buy It Now" option. I also combine shipping to save you money there. If you want to take advantage of this, email me so I know & can invoice you accordingly.
    ggj2

Forum Newbie
    Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View net4pets's Feedback (+104)
    All-About net4pets
    View net4pets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hello Everyone

Hello everyone. I am a new Ebid member. I also actively sell on eBay. Over the years I have seen eBay's fees shoot up vastly. You would not beleive that a company so huge and rich could be quite so darn greedy. eBay seem to be fuelled by pure greed and at some time it will be their downfall I am sure of that.

I just hope sites like eBid can really give eBay a true competitor and a run for their billions. At the moment I sell on eBay and eBay make far more money out of my products than I ever do. In fact it is impossible for me to sell some smaller items as the small profits is them are immediately eaten up by eBay. I really hope I can do something on here as I would so much love to give eBay the middle finger and defect completely. GO FOR IT EBID! Please wipe the greedy Ebay's smurk right off their face.

Smile

hello (again)

long time since I sold anything on eBid. Never really introduced myself properly first time around so to speak. Decided to give it another go.
    Last edited by booksforsale; 1st December 2006 at 03:30 AM.
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg

Booksforsale For Vintage Homewares and New & Secondhand Books

Main Store - Click Here

Join ebid here

Default Noted!

Gosh with 72 listings that must have taken you for ever !!! Better than being banned altogether though
    Good Luck!
    Certified Organic Skin & Health Care Products www.jaorganics.com
    4 Health Supplements 2 trust
    Lie down-Relax-Feel Fantastic www.mi-chi.co.uk

Thread Information