My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: frustrated with eBid

Cool frustrated with eBid

I have moved over to eBid hoping that I can offer all the goods I was listing in feeBay, I had a store with over 130 items listed after they put up there fees I hade to look for some were ells to list and was hoping eBid would be the place to move to, but its not looking good.

I started my first auction on hear yesterday just as a test to see how easy it would be, only to find to my horror that when I looked at the my money section it was showing a £1.00 fee.

Next to the listing is said featured, I never selected featured but did notice that the added features seem to be auto selected, this simply isn’t on, if I ever want extra features I am quite capable of selecting them. With a lack of consumers on eBid the last thing we need is to be paying money for extras! I will never mind paying a final valuation fee once an item sells, I understand that eBid needs to make money but feel they would have more success if they are seeming to be on our side,

Can I also say that when I was verifying my card details yesterday, it told me that (money will be debited from this card) it only told me that no money was taken from my card after I submitted it, this will put people off. I would love to hear if anyone could give me any answers to these problems and what I can do to stop eBid taking money for something I never wanted.

P.S: I have cancelled my listing for now I have sent a ticket and am waiting to hear:

pps: I have put the same thread in (Selling starting auctions and eBid stores) but i feel i will get a better response from hear,
    Thanks for listening, Rob at trysizedirect

I I am happy to say that it has now been sorted out, and was advised to be careful next time, so a note to every one, when submitting a listing double check there are no boxes auto checked.

Smile

Glad you posted that it was all sorted out. How quick was that!!

sorry how slow am i! lets just say i'v moved on. im waiting for 301 to finish the make over, but for now i need a "reptile" select. I will look at affiliate soon but for now im just looking in.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Corr-Reptiles-Aquatics

Thread Information