My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Brand Name knives and swords Dirt Cheap. Wholesale lots avaliable

Smile Brand Name knives and swords Dirt Cheap. Wholesale lots avaliable

I have been working on listing some of my closeout knives on ebid. Most of the knives i have listed start way below retail and most are even below wholesale. Just an example, I have a Smith and Wesson HRT magnesium tactical knife that retails for $79 listed at $12 with no reserve. I am based in the USA but most of my knives can be shipped overseas depending on what country you live in. If you decide to buy a knife from me please check with your customs office before you do to make sure the knife your looking at is legal in your country.

Combined Shipping !!!
    If you buy more than one knife i will combine shipping to save you money.

Ebid Store Owners!!!
    If your an ebid store owner i will give you an additional 10% off of your total before shipping.

Check my signature for my store url.
    Last edited by HistoricCollectibles; 9th February 2007 at 10:34 PM.

I just wanted to reply and let you guys know i just added a few new things, I also changed the name of my store from
    HistoricCollectiblesnewstore1 to just HistoricCollectibles.

take care
    Justin

just wanted to update everyone. I am working on adding some US Civil War and Movie related items.

Just a heads up.
    You have a number of items marked as being available to the UK which may not be legal over here. It is advisable to check out the applicable laws before sending goods to the UK even though it is the customer who will have the problem if customs or the police become aware of the item they buy.

Thread Information