Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Past and Present Antiquities and Collectables.

Smile Past and Present Antiquities and Collectables.

Hi Everyone,
    Please feel free to take a look around my brand new shop. My name is Gary and i aim to provide some very interesting Antiquities and Collectables for customers around the world. I have a fair few things for sale already which have generated a very surprizing amount of interest AND sales withing just 2 days. The latest info as of 16/04/07 is that i have a Mother of pearl/Brass Salt & Pepper set with matching tray coming up soon and some very very exciting 24k Gold Plated Teddy Bears which are sat on silver pots and decorated with Swarovski Crystals, not only that, they house a birth crystal within a heart held by the teddy bear, all boxed and would make a fantastic present for a loved one. Anyway, thank you for your time, keep your eyes on my shop as you never know what will be appearing next !!!!! Thank you.
    P.s. If you live in Somerset and require a fantastic disco, give Past and Present Discos a try. Contact me for a friendly quote.
    pastandpresent@fsmail.net
    Last edited by Pastandpresent31; 9th May 2007 at 02:19 PM.

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pastandpresent31 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Please feel free to take a look around my brand new shop. My name is Gary and i aim to provide some very interesting Antiquities and Collectables for customers around the world. I have a fair few things for sale already which have generated a very surprizing amount of interest AND sales withing just 2 days. The latest info as of 16/04/07 is that i have a Mother of pearl/Brass Salt & Pepper set with matching tray coming up soon and some very very exciting 24k Gold Plated Teddy Bears which are sat on silver pots and decorated with Swarovski Crystals, not only that, they house a birth crystal within a heart held by the teddy bear, all boxed and would make a fantastic present for a loved one. Anyway, thank you for your time, keep your eyes on my shop as you never know what will be appearing next !!!!! Thank you.

Hi Gary good to see another seller on Ebid,
    but put a link in your thread to take veiws into your store,

it helps,

Thread Information