My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how big does text have to be

dunno damian didnt bother reading but a wild guess would be if you had this thing you would be blessed with some energy - if was that pure and simple why the long stick needles in your eyes description lol

no idea what inundu synergy etc is lol - well yes i have a good idea

cr@p

LMAO Damian, was gonna say the same.

Some spirit had a part to play in that pic- probably more like JD than a benign guide

Soapy xxx

i still dont know what exactly was for sale, could be the box and amulet thing with the vase, could be a carppy email with you are now blessed written in it , but those photos are a joke. i have some like that from when my 1 yr old was playing with the camera.

i read the description a couple of times and came to the conclusion that the seller has no idea what they are actually selling and just kinda meaninglessly waffled on about some unknown synes or energy something which despite a quick google i am none the wiser about and i dont think the seller was either.

still its a better description than the car auction on the other thread.

i am waiting for someone to put an auction up like one i saw last year,

Watch for sale

its a watch, you wear it on your wrist. It appears to tell the time. has a strap.

no photo sorry .

syaing that you dont really need much more from a watch do you?

Maybe not, but does a watched watch still tell the time or will it merely fail to boil?

now theoretically, a watch will boil but only if the kettle is haunted by a particle physics proffessor and has a quantum mechanic making tea with it

Has anyone noticed the seller's other auctions?
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsirender2dlight

Or the feedback from people who sound like they all belong to the same cult/hospital wing?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Has anyone noticed the seller's other auctions?
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsirender2dlight

Or the feedback from people who sound like they all belong to the same cult/hospital wing?
    Freaky

From the feedback (only read 2 pages) it would seem that the dolls open & close doors in the night & poke you while you sleep.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

it is wierd isn't it - took at look at some of them other auctions and the photos are really wierd - that fb - yes well wierd!

i reckon its a youngster - loves text speak, the id is like text speak - probably googled something and thought yeah that will take on and is ripping people off - the mind boggles

perhaps i will delete this thread case its bad luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721 View Post
    it is wierd isn't it - took at look at some of them other auctions and the photos are really wierd - that fb - yes well wierd!

i reckon its a youngster - loves text speak, the id is like text speak - probably googled something and thought yeah that will take on and is ripping people off - the mind boggles

perhaps i will delete this thread case its bad luck lol
    Lol

The feedback is from so many different people though & they all seem happy, maybe the dolls do have powers, they make the buyers lose all common sense.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Thread Information