Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: madeleine

View shabbird's Feedback (+89)
    All-About shabbird
    View shabbird's Listings
    Forum Posts

well firstly, I would hope and pray never to be in such a situation.. For any parent, losing their child if their worse fear.

well he is a holy man and if they are religious then the popes prayers will help them.

Just hope they find her safe and well.. As time goes by its much harder but you never know.. Still hoping for a positive result..

this gets worse
    they are also flying to 3 other countries this week
    maddy is who matters not her parents
    why cant other family members promote awareness?
    as someone has already said
    the media could be making things worse
    i hope she is found very soon

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

My son dissapeared when he was 6 years old, I went up the school to pick him up, he was gone, i looked everywhere.

I went back home in sheer panic, had all the family out looking for him and friends, I called the police who come round pretty sharpish, this was scarry they needed an up to date picture, what he was wearing, did i have any problems with anyone, did i know of anyone else who would pick him up ect ect ect.

They told me to stay in, i know they were right but i wanted to be out there lookin.

needless to say after a couple of hours my ex brother in law found him, my son had come out school early and decided to go over the park

I could no way ever ever explain my emotions at that time i was a complete wreak for those 2 hours,

I don't know if i think what they are doing is right or wrong, i'm not even sure if they would know if what they are doing is right or wrong either, all i know is at that time I would of done absolutely anything to find him.

If anyone here has gone through this experiance they would know exactly what i am on about
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    My son dissapeared when he was 6 years old, I went up the school to pick him up, he was gone, i looked everywhere.

I went back home in sheer panic, had all the family out looking for him and friends, I called the police who come round pretty sharpish, this was scarry they needed an up to date picture, what he was wearing, did i have any problems with anyone, did i know of anyone else who would pick him up ect ect ect.

They told me to stay in, i know they were right but i wanted to be out there lookin.

needless to say after a couple of hours my ex brother in law found him, my son had come out school early and decided to go over the park

I could no way ever ever explain my emotions at that time i was a complete wreak for those 2 hours,

I don't know if i think what they are doing is right or wrong, i'm not even sure if they would know if what they are doing is right or wrong either, all i know is at that time I would of done absolutely anything to find him.

If anyone here has gone through this experiance they would know exactly what i am on about
    so shezz, would you have flown to another country if your son had not been found?
    i think i know your answer
    why cant there family do the promoting side of it?
    i know if it was my child there is no way on earth i would pi$$ about meeting the pope for some 1 in a million chance he might be able to help
    it stinks of media involvement

All-About superboy
    View superboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I do hope they find her and she's alive
    god know what i do if it was my daughter
    think I'd go to bits
    Love Life Your A Long Time Dead

24 Hours in a day ... 24 Beers in a case ...Coincidence?

Ray

All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silkcityuk2 View Post
    so shezz, would you have flown to another country if your son had not been found?
    i think i know your answer
    why cant there family do the promoting side of it?
    i know if it was my child there is no way on earth i would pi$$ about meeting the pope for some 1 in a million chance he might be able to help
    it stinks of media involvement
    Well I am glad you would know what i would do

Me, I do not have a clue, I would be in such a state, if anyone suggested anything think i would try it,

Are they thinking beyond that country now, do they themselfs believe Mandeleine has been taken out of it.

My heart goes out to all the people who's children have gone missing since Madeleine, but are not gettin the publicity that Madeleine has got, it's the efforts of the whole family and the media that are keeping Madeleine in the limelight
    Last edited by shezz; 30th May 2007 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Well I am glad you would know what i would do

Me, I do not have a clue, I would be in such a state, if anyone suggested anything think i would try it,

Are they thinking beyond that country now, do they themselfs believe Mandeleine has been taken out of it.

My heart goes out to all the people who's children have gone missing since Madeleine, but are not gettin the publicity that Madeleine has got, it's the efforts of the whole family and the media that are keeping Madeleine in the limelight
    no i said think not know

and i was wrong

but honestly think the parents are being wrongly advised
    the child is who is important not the religon of her parents

All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silkcityuk2 View Post
    no i said think not know

and i was wrong

but honestly think the parents are being wrongly advised
    the child is who is important not the religon of her parents

Ooops sworry

I agree with your point with the religion part, but then i am not religious,

what I/we have to remember is that some people are very religious or may at that time of need turn to religion for comfort, i have no qualms against that, if people take comfort in religion that is their right,

it don't make them wrong for turning to religion or me wrong for thinking there is no way i would do that.

Catch my drift

shez i read that and thought OMG my heart went out to you and all parents this happens to - i know the exact feeling - my 3 year old decided to put on bikini and pop off to beach in like 20 seconds once lol on holiday - then i was like where is she? like you say this IS NOT HAPPENING -9 times out of 10 it doesnt happen -but the panic is no less

silky - the media thing is huge and totally disproportionate to other missing cases

as for them going to see the pope and the pope seeing them - duno what to say - they are devout catholics and since they aint got any physical results to date they are relying on their spiritual beliefs i guess - last resort and stuff

gonna say something wierd now - but it happened and i cant help it

last nite i was in semi dream state and saw this girl - madeleine - walking around in a large square kitchen pine clad top to bottom - she seemed ok and happy enough and like used to her situation

i dont know why i did - i wasnt particulary thinking about her

but i went on the website and posted this on one of the contact pages
    you never know

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721 View Post
    shez i read that and thought OMG my heart went out to you and all parents this happens to - i know the exact feeling - my 3 year old decided to put on bikini and pop off to beach in like 20 seconds once lol on holiday - then i was like where is she? like you say this IS NOT HAPPENING -9 times out of 10 it doesnt happen -but the panic is no less

silky - the media thing is huge and totally disproportionate to other missing cases

as for them going to see the pope and the pope seeing them - duno what to say - they are devout catholics and since they aint got any physical results to date they are relying on their spiritual beliefs i guess - last resort and stuff

gonna say something wierd now - but it happened and i cant help it

last nite i was in semi dream state and saw this girl - madeleine - walking around in a large square kitchen pine clad top to bottom - she seemed ok and happy enough and like used to her situation

i dont know why i did - i wasnt particulary thinking about her

but i went on the website and posted this on one of the contact pages
    you never know
    i hope they find the poor little mite soon

thats my only concern

the media circus thats been started i think is out of order
    as for the parents not being at fault
    ,i still cant believe she thinks they did nothing wrong
    how many of you would leave 3 children under 4 alone in a room with the door unlocked?

Thread Information