My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: bad sellers

Default bad sellers

hi gary and mark am new to this but its not going to good as a seller named kristofer ward
    26 alver road
    Curdridge,Hampshire
    so3
    Email : wardenrecordsuk@hotmail.com was selling a vga card sapphire radeon 9200 8x agp 256 mb ddr tv-out in a dutch auction he had 10 items for sale and 9 of them got sold i bid on one of them for £20 and at the end of the auction i was told by ebid that i have won the bid for a vga card as name above but mr kristofer is saying in his email which he sent to me that he never had any items for sale as he had been let down on getting the cards so am no longger a winner on this item so can you do something about this has it is bad for ebid i was going to buy some other vga card but i bid on this one i am not happy has it is my 1st win
    thank you ken strangecharm2003 ............ :x

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: bad sellers

PLEASE edit your message and take out the address and email as you shouldn't be giving out others details :!:

Default Re: bad sellers

Quote Originally Posted by "strangecharm2003

sellers address deleted.....
    Email : [email
    wardenrecordsuk@hotmail.com[/email] was selling a vga card sapphire radeon 9200 8x agp 256 mb ddr tv-out in a dutch auction he had 10 items for sale and 9 of them got sold i bid on one of them for £20 and at the end of the auction i was told by ebid that i have won the bid for a vga card as name above but mr kristofer is saying in his email which he sent to me that he never had any items for sale as he had been let down on getting the cards so am no longger a winner on this item so can you do something about this has it is bad for ebid i was going to buy some other vga card but i bid on this one i am not happy has it is my 1st win
    thank you ken strangecharm2003 ............ :x
    I also 'won' this auction. I had problems with pppay yesterday and asked for a paypal address. To date I have had no reply. I await with interest the sellers reply.
    My Auctions Nothing listed at present.

Thread Information