eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok - so how many refugees from Ebay are now on Ebid?

Forum Newbie
    Leominster, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
    View druidskeep's Feedback (+8101)
    All-About druidskeep
    View druidskeep's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Druidskeep has come to town

I'm afraid my presence has been demanded. After being a member for three years I have finally become active and hopefully will be up to speed in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilsRecords View Post
    eBid items are not listed in what used to be Froogle either, so noone will know you are here unless YOU let them know.

In ebids favour: Auctions on here can last forever, and the site looks really good and it's free...
    Gazza's sorted that now Phil
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...21&postcount=3
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

I am at war with Feebay THEY GOT MY DOSH & WONT GIVE IT BACK
    I definately wont be selling or buying on that rip off site EVER

I still list on Feebay but have reduced the ammount of items.
    Sales on E/bid have improved in the last few months so i cant moan.
    I am on a couple more sites but i think ive wasted a lot of time for very little return on them.

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    Hi canterbuycross and welcome to eBid!

..... with none of the 'back-stabbing' that goes on on the Q&A board on the other one.
    I never actually used the Q&A board, but I've always found the PS board very friendly and useful.
    Why not visit my ebid shop(http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...anterburycross) - I'm gradually filling it with my novelty moneyboxes, toastracks, figures, salt and peppers and eggcups. Not to mention our book on Booths China. I may be new here, but I've got nearly 12,000 feedbacks on Ebay, so buy with confidence.

View GinaMichele's Feedback (+20)
    All-About GinaMichele
    View GinaMichele's Listings
    Forum Posts

I came across from feebay a few years back and like most at that time went back to feebay, been back since about June now and in just over a weeks time will have all the time to market and plug my stall as i am going self employed

I also had an email off another powerseller today explaining why her listings were not up at present.......personal reasons and unsympathetic feebay not giving her time to pay her listing fees. told her about ebid and to get her stock over to here. she is already a member from a few years ago and is coming to check the place out again...........hopefully bring her big customer base back with her
    Personalised Gifts for your loved ones at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/AnythingGoes

I’m ready to tell you my secret now.......................I see daft people

Quote Originally Posted by lowcostprints View Post
    my sales here are the total opposite to the other site, but the people in these forums make up for that.

I find this a difficult attitude to understand, and I've seen it several times on this forum in the past few days. If you're trying to sell more, how can selling less be balanced out by a forum?
    Why not visit my ebid shop(http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...anterburycross) - I'm gradually filling it with my novelty moneyboxes, toastracks, figures, salt and peppers and eggcups. Not to mention our book on Booths China. I may be new here, but I've got nearly 12,000 feedbacks on Ebay, so buy with confidence.

Forum Lurker
    View scorpioman's Feedback (+4704)
    All-About scorpioman
    View scorpioman's Listings
    Forum Posts

it cannot be, sales are what is needed and if there are no sales then ebay wins unfortunately, i like the look and feel of this site and will leave what i have listed and add more over the coming months, but the bottom line is revenue , now go and look in my shop for some wonderfull bargains lol

Wink

Unfortunately, scorpioman, I don't need any gearboxes. But can I interest you in some moneyboxes?

Forum Lurker
    View scorpioman's Feedback (+4704)
    All-About scorpioman
    View scorpioman's Listings
    Forum Posts

untill i sell on here i cannot and will not buy from here, its a rule of thumb i have if i sell i can buy, simple really but i need that sale first, i do have faith in my ability to be able to sell ice to eskimo's so this should be a doddle, well at least i have the chat for it lol

Thread Information