Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: payment reminders

Default payment reminders

Hi, I had a bidder for one of my auctions who hasn't paid_ ended 11/7. I've contacted through aal but no reply. I was going to mark as non-paying bidder, but it says I can only do this after sending 3 payment reminders. BUT I can't find where I do this!! Can anyone help. Thanks.

Hi, if you go to the After Auction Log for the item, at the top directly underneath "confirmation email sent to xxxxx" it should say "send payment reminder".

Am having the same problem. Have looked everywhere but cannot find what you are refering to. There is nothing under confirmation email sent on my AAL. So makes it impossible to sent another notice. Does anyone know of a "gabyfellof" person who has not made any attempt to contact me regarding this rare sale?
    http://us.four.ebid.net/stores/Second-Street-Books
    eBid Store Owner osceolabul [7]
    A Variety of Used Books

Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View scanjet1954's Feedback (+1757)
    All-About scanjet1954
    View scanjet1954's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, it took me a while to locate the option but its not in the aal box it is located directly under the notification that is sent when the buyer has won an auction.

Still can't find it! Feel like a real dummy! What is the page that is located on?
    A Variety of Used Books

All-About scanjet1954
    Forum Posts

Dont worry it took me ages to find. Go to My Ebid and you will find 6 options to choose from - go to Sold. Auction Title is highlighted on lefthand side, scroll down until you find the auction - open up and to the left you will find 3 headings Action, Action and Information. Just under the information should be confirmation email sent to xxxxxx directly underneath is the wording send payment reminder - just click on that. Scroll down and you will see the details entered in date order.

Hope this makes sense?

Forum Lurker
    View artlandish's Feedback (+19)
    All-About artlandish
    View artlandish's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think it doesn't appear till after a period of time has passed. I kept looking for send payment reminder and it only appeared a few days after the auction.

Also, do I have to mark an item as paid before I can mark a buyer as a non-paying bidder? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by artlandish View Post
    Also, do I have to mark an item as paid before I can mark a buyer as a non-paying bidder? Does anyone know?
    Afraid so, it was hoped that eBid were going to implement some changes to this in the latest update but it seems to have been put back yet again

You might like to read this thread: http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=95012

Scanjet: Here is the page I believe you are referring to. And it does not seem to be there? Richard

IT MUST BE NOW THE KINGDOM COMING Perry Lentz HBDJ
    Home > My eBid > Auction Review Page 1180533538-21331-0
    Repost This Auction

You sold 1 item(s) for $6.00 each using BuyNow. Use the After Auction Log (AAL) to add payment and shipping details, create invoices, ask questions and add notes about this auction.

Your After Auction Log with gabyfellof [0]
    Sold 1 @ $6.00 Tue 17 Jul 2007 14:18 Options : Please ChooseMark as ShippedAsk gabyfellof A QuestionAdd NoteLeave FeedbackRequest FeedbackView InvoiceGet Address Details
    Enter Details Here

Action Action Information Options

Tue 17 Jul 2007
    14:18:57 (PST) Successful BuyNow (buying) Confirmation Confirmation email sent to gabyfellof (popup)

Tue 17 Jul 2007
    14:18:57 (PST) Successful BuyNow (selling) Confirmation Confirmation email sent to osceolabul (popup)

Sat 28 Jul 2007
    06:40:10 (PST) Invoice Created Sent to gabyfellof

Mon 30 Jul 2007
    07:22:21 (PST) Question ( #153544) to gabyfellof Eleonor: Still have not heard from you regarding this book. Richard

Fri 03 Aug 2007
    08:27:29 (PST) Payment Received : logged by osceolabul No Contact. No Payment after 16 Days.

Fri 03 Aug 2007
    08:29:30 (PST) NPB Notification Entered No Response to Emails or Invoices.
    A Variety of Used Books

All-About scanjet1954
    Forum Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by osceolabul View Post
    Scanjet: Here is the page I believe you are referring to. And it does not seem to be there? Richard

IT MUST BE NOW THE KINGDOM COMING Perry Lentz HBDJ
    Home > My eBid > Auction Review Page 1180533538-21331-0
    Repost This Auction

You sold 1 item(s) for $6.00 each using BuyNow. Use the After Auction Log (AAL) to add payment and shipping details, create invoices, ask questions and add notes about this auction.

Your After Auction Log with gabyfellof [0]
    Sold 1 @ $6.00 Tue 17 Jul 2007 14:18 Options : Please ChooseMark as ShippedAsk gabyfellof A QuestionAdd NoteLeave FeedbackRequest FeedbackView InvoiceGet Address Details
    Enter Details Here

Action Action Information Options

Tue 17 Jul 2007
    14:18:57 (PST) Successful BuyNow (buying) Confirmation Confirmation email sent to gabyfellof (popup)

Tue 17 Jul 2007
    14:18:57 (PST) Successful BuyNow (selling) Confirmation Confirmation email sent to osceolabul (popup)

Sat 28 Jul 2007
    06:40:10 (PST) Invoice Created Sent to gabyfellof

Mon 30 Jul 2007
    07:22:21 (PST) Question ( #153544) to gabyfellof Eleonor: Still have not heard from you regarding this book. Richard

Fri 03 Aug 2007
    08:27:29 (PST) Payment Received : logged by osceolabul No Contact. No Payment after 16 Days.

Fri 03 Aug 2007
    08:29:30 (PST) NPB Notification Entered No Response to Emails or Invoices.
    Hi,

I have one buyer who hasnt paid and the payment reminder is showing on mine so not sure why it isnt showing on your first item dated:

Tue 17 Jul 2007

the payment reminder on mine is showing directly under this first entry and the details are logged further down the list when you scroll down

Thread Information