eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ode To Queen

Thumbs up Ode To Queen

The beginning.
    well it all started when they told us to KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE.we are going to take you on a journey down the SEVERN SEAS OF RHYE.
    you will enjoy yourself as we are the KILLER QUEENS, and freddie said that NOW IM HERE we can all join in this BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
    you know that YOU'RE MY BEST FREIND.but you know all my life i have been looking for SOMEBODY TO LOVE. please don't think i am strange when i ask you to TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN because deep down i'm just a GOOD OLD FASHIONED LOVER BOY.
    as the years went by it became obvious that WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS but still we wanted more and it was time to SPREAD YOUR WINGS so we went to france and joined in the bicycle race.
    now we were going strong so i asked please DON'T STOP ME NOW even though i was not winning, racing is the LOVE OF MY LIFE even though i knew it was just A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE MIDDLE..........
    life was looking too good and i was a bad boy, so i asked you to SAVE ME . and not to let me PLAY THE GAME .of drink+drugs or it would be a case of ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST so i pulled myself together in a FLASH and tried not to stay UNDER PRESSURE though you could tell from my BODY LANGUAGE it was going to be hard.
    after a little BACKCHAT i decided to write a letter to RADIO GA GA telling them I WANT TO BREAK FREE because you know to well ITS A HARD LIFE and i need to sort myself out before its time for the HAMMER TO FALL.
    I was looking forward to the end of the year, when it came i said THANK GOD ITS CHRISTMAS. at this time of the year i only have ONE VISION and that is for all the children because ITS A KIND OF MAGIC and throughout the world FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS but no doubt someone will ask WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER? .
    Of course being me I WANT IT ALL and one day i know it will be a BREAKTHRU but until then i try to remain the INVISIBLE MAN but i could not avoid all the SCANDAL that was happening around me i needed a MIRACLE.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE END..................

So i tried to avoid all the INNUENDO but i knew I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD and that i was going HEADLONG into a whole world of trouble, but THE SHOW MUST GO ON i knew that if all went well this could be HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE and not just another WINTERS TALE.
    you know that in the end TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU and i really need you to LET ME LIVE because no matter how much you try YOU DON'T FOOL ME and that NO-ONE BUT YOU can ever make me feel UNDER PRESSURE again.
    so i ask you all this ..........................

IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED ??????

Forum Master
    All-About hughpharted
    View hughpharted's Listings
    Forum Posts

god bless lizzie .amen

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hughpharted View Post
    god bless lizzie .amen

LOL eh !!!!!!!!!

anyone been to see queen with their new frontman paul rogers??

are they still as good as ever if that is ever possible without the fantastic voice of sir freddie mercury....

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

Paul rogers the drummer he does the lyrics now does he, I thought theyd disbanded & were doing other money grabbing events, not that any of them need it what with royalties n stuff.

Thumbs up

hi cock sparrow.
    paul rogers is the vocalist not the drummer,he was the founder member of free + bad company...he also is a songwriter.

Forum Master
    All-About hughpharted
    View hughpharted's Listings
    Forum Posts

i see queen live whenn freddy still alives

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charleysbus View Post
    hi cock sparrow.
    paul rogers is the vocalist not the drummer,he was the founder member of free + bad company...he also is a songwriter.
    What from the old queen band or this a remake

Ah bad company & free damn good bands there, what is it lately everyone going back to the sixties with all this reminising & hippy music, Gets her CND & Free me placards out ROFL

Nah seriously are we on about the old queen ex freddie or what, coz I heard since freddies gone they werent gonna do anymore. Now all of a sudden drummer is called paul rogers aint he ???

Confused (blonde moment maybe)

hi yes sadly freedies gone..

this new look queen contains the other members brian may+john deacon (guitar) and roger taylor (drummer) and then the new face which is paul rogers(vocals)..
    hope this clears it up for you..
    although i like brian mays solo stuff i dont think they will ever replace freddie's wonderfull voice..

Thread Information