eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anybody been watching "Heroes"?

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craftinstef2 View Post
    Torchwood is on repeats now, from the first one when Gwen comes on the scene.

I'm not sure about Heroes. tonight's episode is a new one, but I thought I read in the telly guide that there was an episode as well that showed when the heroes discovered their powers. That would help you catch up. Maybe it's on the digi channel. check the tv guide!

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how Kylie does. K. tate should be cool as well.

I wonder whatever happened to Sara Jane? I thought she was supposed to have a spin off show starting last spring.
    there is; on the cbbc which will show on bbc1 i believe on monday at 5 pm! i'm also a torchwood/dr who fan lol

I started watching Heroes from the first episode - it is a bit confusing but I love it. The kids have heard me go on about it so much that they had me record it on the catch-up weekend, and they are hooked now. I love Hiro to bits, there is something so childlike about him - I could just adopt him :-)

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craftinstef2 View Post
    Torchwood is on repeats now, from the first one when Gwen comes on the scene.

I'm not sure about Heroes. tonight's episode is a new one, but I thought I read in the telly guide that there was an episode as well that showed when the heroes discovered their powers. That would help you catch up. Maybe it's on the digi channel. check the tv guide!

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how Kylie does. K. tate should be cool as well.

I wonder whatever happened to Sara Jane? I thought she was supposed to have a spin off show starting last spring.
    Well I'm convinced - I'll be able to catch up on any Heroes episodes I've missed one way or another. More of my life wasted but I'm a sucker for a great tv series.

Really enjoyed Torchwood and the more adult themes the broadcast time allowed without it ever going OTT.

I think the 'Sara Jane' spin-off got "put on the back burner" to coin a 'management-speak' phrase.

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just watched the first two episodes on my PC and I like it!

Anyone on broadband who wants to catch up (or watch some future episodes) send me a PM for the link.

I am so pleased to finally find a thread about that great show. I supposed I could have started one, but wasn't too sure...
    Anyway, I heard of it a few weeks before it started as I was in France. They have seen the all lot already and are awaiting season 2. So as they have to translate everything I thought I missed it. I was so happy when I saw it was starting on the BBC. I knew I would love it as I love X-men and so many of the super heroes of the comic industry...
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

Forum Newbie
    View paulsmumuk's Feedback (+99)
    All-About paulsmumuk
    View paulsmumuk's Listings
    Forum Posts

I watched this on a website too, not all the links worked for me, but I was totally blown away! I imported Season 1 through Amazon.com, if you are a member of Amazon UK, you should be able to browse .com as well. It took about 2 weeks to arrive, and obviously is a region 1 DVD. I have watched a few times now and can't wait for season 2 to appear, I know it airs in US on 24th, so here's hoping it won't be too long before we can watch it here.
    p.s is Peter the guy in Fergie's video of Big Girls Don't Cry? anyone know?
    Bea

Thread Information