Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulk Upload Stuck

Default Bulk Upload Stuck

Is anyone else having problems with Bulk Upload? Mine has been stuck for over 24 hours three quarters of the way through launching a batch of auctions. I have logged the problem on a support ticket but had no response not even an acknowledgement. Dave Lee

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaveLeePostcards View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Bulk Upload? Mine has been stuck for over 24 hours three quarters of the way through launching a batch of auctions. I have logged the problem on a support ticket but had no response not even an acknowledgement. Dave Lee
    Do you mean bulk upload? i.e uploading new listings, or do you mean the 'export listings' funcyion which allows you to bulk download listings for editing? I've not tried either function today. What address did you use to contact support? If you use support@ebid.tv you should have received an automated ticket number in response.

Sorry i can't help

Yes, I am using bulk upload to load in new listings, which I have done many times before but not seen this problem. I did not get a ticket number but I used the Help pages to log the problem - this used to give a ticket number. I will try resending my message to support@ebid.tv. I am beginning to wonder if the Support Tickets are being affected by the same problem as the bulk upload.

I have at least got a reply now and a ticket number, after using the email address you suggested. I don't know why the support ticket registration on the Help page does not seem to do what it says.

Smile Update on Bulk Upload Problem

The Support Team have informed me that this has not happened before. The effect is not as bad as it at first seemed to be, as I have found that I can successfully launch more Bulk Uploads using new files, even though the original one is still stuck in the system.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

We've been investigating this problem and have found the trigger. A fix will be uploaded later today.

Thanks
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

All-About HannaHolly
    Forum Posts

Oh i forgot about this and tried to upload something about ten minutes ago! i'll keep checking this thread

Forum Diehard
    Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View BridalStudio's Feedback (+47)
    All-About BridalStudio
    View BridalStudio's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought I would have a test run AGAIN with the bulk uploader and only listed one...Would you believe it states it doesn't recognise my ID....Now I haven't a clue what to do... Thankful I'm only attempting one at this stage...Anyone have any idea's on this?? or is it a malfunction ??

All-About HannaHolly
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FancyBits View Post
    I thought I would have a test run AGAIN with the bulk uploader and only listed one...Would you believe it states it doesn't recognise my ID....Now I haven't a clue what to do... Thankful I'm only attempting one at this stage...Anyone have any idea's on this?? or is it a malfunction ??

What ID shows when you use the 'export listings' function? the export listings are in exactly the same format as the bulk uploader.

Forum Diehard
    Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View BridalStudio's Feedback (+47)
    All-About BridalStudio
    View BridalStudio's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    What ID shows when you use the 'export listings' function? the export listings are in exactly the same format as the bulk uploader.
    Hi Hannaholly

When I view the error log afterward, there are rows & rows of the following with different gobbledy gook at the end

I have been using my own ID 'FancyBits' so I must be doing something wrong somwehere as i have tried it at least a six times now

You can only upload auctions under your own username. You tried to upload auctions with a username of ÐÏࡱá>þÿ

Thread Information