My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How do i change neutral fb to poss ??? PLEASE

Default How do i change neutral fb to poss ??? PLEASE

Right i had gave somoene neutral fb, when i was gonna neave a neg ... since comms with the lady i have realised that it was hasty n so as she has now sent payment i want to do the right thing and change it to poss .... HOWEVER, she told me to go to the edit button and change, problem is i cant find no edit button ????? * HELP * :?

Default Re: How do i change neutral fb to poss ??? PLEASE

HI its me...go to your feedback page - click onto comments you have left for others,scroll down to the one you want ot change -press then the edit should be under the comment left to change...
    kind thanks pip-littlecherubs

Quote Originally Posted by littlecherubs
    HI its me...go to your feedback page - click onto comments you have left for others,scroll down to the one you want ot change -press then the edit should be under the comment left to change...
    kind thanks pip-littlecherubs
    I have tried there but when u leave f back that disapeares ??? i then clicked on to your fback but thats not working either ??? * confused * :?
    i will email gary & mark and ask if they can change it cus im either thick today or else the option just aint there, cant see no edit button anywhere ... I changed the mesg on my reply ... but that seems to be all im allowed to do :?:

Go to 'My eBid'
    Then 'My Feedback'
    Then 'See what you've said about others'

You then have an option to click 'edit' and change text, ratings etc on all of the feedback you've previously left.

This is a direct link to the page you want and as it doesn't mention my user name, hopefully if you're logged in, it'll take you straight there.
    http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/cgi-bin/objec...cks&user=gazza

Good luck

CJ
    Is it over yet?

Quote Originally Posted by blackwid0w
    Go to 'My eBid'
    Then 'My Feedback'
    Then 'See what you've said about others'

You then have an option to click 'edit' and change text, ratings etc on all of the feedback you've previously left.

This is a direct link to the page you want and as it doesn't mention my user name, hopefully if you're logged in, it'll take you straight there.
    http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/cgi-bin/objec...cks&user=gazza

Good luck

CJ
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! 3 CHEERS FOR BW .... DONE IT CHERUB .... THANKS BW .. I have never been on that screen b4 :shock: xxx elaine

That's 'cos I've got my wise-ol'-50-year-old-grandma head on instead of my saucy Ziggy-chasing one.

It's true, sex addles the brain. :wink:

CJ
    Is it over yet?

.......... NO PROBS HUN xxxxx i know the feeling ( i can be an uppity ***** at times, best ignore me in those days ) most peeps do :? :wink:

Thread Information