Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay versus Ebid

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to all refugees! Take a little time to look around. The business model is slightly different here. For example, most items sell as BIN.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View Crumpalot's Feedback (+366)
    All-About Crumpalot
    View Crumpalot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, just signed up and dropping by to make my presence known ... I too, have had quite enough of ebay's inept and greedy habits and am hoping this site will be a refreshing and worthwhile change!

Me too. Egreed makes obscene profits but still feels it has to abuse the small sellers. They keep the powersellers sweet with discounts to counter-act the fvf hike. I don't like getting treated like a peasant and although I am aware it will take a bit of time and some effort to get my operation up and running on ebid, i'm sure that with many people fleeing Egreed the sales will come eventually. I don't buy much from Egreed (perhaps only a half dozen items per year or so) but I am making a promise to myself that when I come to make my next purchase, EBid will be the place I will purchase from. If everyone does everything they can, we can all benefit.

Quite so, everything you purchase on Greedbay helps to perpetuate the problem!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi all
    I agree with all the above comments. I too am a refugee from the dark side and I have nothing but praise for this wonderful site and everyone involved with it. When I joined a couple of weeks ago,I wasn't sure what to go for so I started off with a one months seller + for £6.99. After a few days I got over my initial fear of the unknown and realised that it would be much better to go with the upgrade to Lifetime+ £49.99. I thought I would have to write off the £6.99 that I had already paid but that was not the case, they deducted it from the £49.99, so I only had to pay £43.00. How cool is that? I was totally chuffed. As for the people who post on here, they are wonderful and so generous with their help ( especially to the non-computer types like me) When I was having a problem with getting my auction link to work , Damien took me by the hand and walked me through it step-by-step. I haven't sold anything yet, but I don't care it's just so nice to be here.
    buttercream

Smile Finally give up with FEEBAY

Hi all , Just a quick note to congradulate everyone on EBID in showing there is life after FEEBAY . As a former Powerseller on EBAY I have taken the plunge on Joined EBID . I got fed up in paying 100.00 of euro's each month for listing fees . Hope all goes well

Hi all just thought I would say hello to you all on ebid im another ebay refugee. I have now opened a store here so fingers crossed will get sells soon.

im very impressed with ebid and hope to make a lot of new friends here.

Tracy Blissful Gifts

Welcome to all new "ex ebayers" I too escaped over the wall to a better place. Let's get the word out about this great site..

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yepastreflections View Post
    Welcome to all new "ex ebayers" I too escaped over the wall to a better place. Let's get the word out about this great site..
    thats the way to think you must do a little work to reap the rewards

good luck all

dave

Thread Information