Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else had bids from this user

can you help me, how can I open a new thread ? thank you

Forum Diehard
    View ArtisanUK's Feedback (+49)
    All-About ArtisanUK
    View ArtisanUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd just go into the forum above this one, Selling, Starting Auctions etc and click on the blue New Thread button near to the top on the left hand side.

Did he? Hmmm............he seems very forthcoming when asked any questions - he can't really "wreck" my auctions as I have paid a lifetime sub and don't have any extras so it's just the inconvenience of re-listing (big deal) and the annoyance. I did get feedbacks left too - very odd!!

Sorry, last post was in reply to Hannah Holly re multiple newbie buyer!

Quote Originally Posted by frothy_edal View Post
    Did he? Hmmm............he seems very forthcoming when asked any questions - he can't really "wreck" my auctions as I have paid a lifetime sub and don't have any extras so it's just the inconvenience of re-listing (big deal) and the annoyance. I did get feedbacks left too - very odd!!
    The strikethrough did disappear, but then he brought 3 more items in quick succession so the strikethrough came back.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    and he left feedback straight after buying- so it's no wonder ebid have got his account under review. If he's a genuine book addict i'm sure he'll be able to provide ebid with any information they need to verify him.
    Can somebody tell me how to see a "crossed out" person's bidding history please? I can't find a link to see this ?? If it is the same person then I am not surprised either that he is being watched.

Fank u

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    The strikethrough did disappear, but then he brought 3 more items in quick succession so the strikethrough came back.
    I think those were mine!

Quote Originally Posted by frothy_edal View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to see a "crossed out" person's bidding history please? I can't find a link to see this ?? If it is the same person then I am not surprised either that he is being watched.

Fank u
    As he had left me feedback, I checked out the feedback he had left for others. That is when I realised how much he had brought in such a short time.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    As he had left me feedback, I checked out the feedback he had left for others. That is when I realised how much he had brought in such a short time.
    The last thing I thought of doing Thanks - yes, it's the same person but I got a cheque this morning from him so it looks as though he is going to be OK (need to clear it first) but to give him his due his communication is brilliant and he does what he says he will do so......!!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

he's not communicated with me as yet- apart from the early feedback. let us know if the cheque clears ok Maybe pnce you're able to leave him feedback he'll get his account sorted.

Thread Information