My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Is there a printlable

Default Is there a printlable

Hi, Is there a print shipping&lable like the one in ebay/PP? Thanks.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry no ones answered you bluerug. i don't use feebay so don't know what they have. here you get your buyers email address send to you on the after auction email, plus it's available on the after auction log. you can copy/paste it from there?

Hi and WELCOME!

I have only ever used USPS (Click 'n Ship) for paying for and printing my labels...because I use a MAC computer, and when I started selling, PayPal and MAC's weren't compatible! So, I just got used to copying and pasting the buyer's info in to the shipping fields. The one good thing with using Click 'n Ship is I have an address book, so I can easily send items to my repeat customers, AND, any questions I have can be searched right there on the USPS site!

View TruantCoins's Feedback (+760)
    All-About TruantCoins
    View TruantCoins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I use a custom label sheet and the USPS Click-n-Ship program also; no matter how your customer pays with you can still use the "multi-Ship" application in PayPal to ship your package. (I use it for shipping when I get checks, MO or Google Checkout payments.)

The "custom" size sheet is 7.5" x 10" instead of the regular US Letter size (8.5" x 11") so the label fits exactly on small bubble mailers and the the postage fits the label better.

This size of label sheet will work with the Fedex and UPS online shipping software also. I don't know about the Royal Mail or Canada Post though.

Good Luck!

Thread Information