My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Help *sob*

Thank you monk..and thank you forumers for being so supportive & offering advice.
    I'm cross with myself... made daughter stay in early in the morning (when I wrongly assumed a courier would deliver) but then said she could come out with me from 9.30am till lunchtime as our royal mail postman doesnt come till then... then even he brought me nothing..not even spam!
    Made her stay in the rest of the day too... damn damn n another damn
    I've calmed down now. Must go get some sleep.
    Gnite all
    xx

I hope things work out for you.

Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View finedondandy's Feedback (+26)
    All-About finedondandy
    View finedondandy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just wanted to say I had the same thing happen to me just over a year ago. I had been awaiting a parcel worth over £300 - some of it was urgently needed by a customer who I had sold onto so I was keeping an eye on the tracking system. Suddenly at lunch time the computer screen advised me it had been delivered and signed for - I though what???!!!! - like am I missing something?!!LOL!!! I looked at the sig and it was nothing like mine!

I rang up and complained and the manager said he would have to wait for the driver to get back. The manager rang much later like 6pm that eve to say the driver had said that a lady had answered the door, signed and taken it. I was so puzzled - then it turned out the consignment slip was smudged and it had gone to the wrong door number. Well just as I thought things couldnt get any worse - I rang my neighbor (being new to the area) who advised that the lady who lived in that house had gone away on holiday the day before! We rang the son who confirmed this and said there was no way anyone would have been at the house to open the door. He kindly went and had a look for me at his Mums house and luckily it was still there on the doorstep.

I was so angry - not only had the driver forged my sig but he had lied about the what had happened to the parcel too. I had only just moved up from London (where it almost certainly would have gone missing) to a village which is the only silver lining on the cloud. I pursued an appology but never got one. The driver (Aziz) is my driver when I have a parcel from the craft company and we laugh about it now but I dont trust him.

Take it up with the parcel company - I wish you luck and every success. I went into full details about what happened to me in the hope you can state that these things do really happen to the parcel co.

Take car - chin up.

Tammy

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very often the postman around here Either forge signitures and just post the item. The whole system is open to Theft from the Postman. Go to your local Sorting office and DEMAND to see the manager and explain that you we're not in and the signiture has been forged. If nothing is resolved after a week or two then go to the Police as it is Thieft!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View finedondandy's Feedback (+26)
    All-About finedondandy
    View finedondandy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here Here!!!

I must be having my very own Friday 13th today!
    It took me a stupid amount of time to go to sleep last night, my alarm clock failed & daughter got a call this morning by one of the staff I pick up to take to work 'what time you coming' etc...sounds of retching in the background...'oh thats just my mum & sister, they got a tummy bug'
    Anyways..off I trundle to fuel up the car & top up the air in my tyre's only for the valve to break on me...nooooooooo, empty the boot of all the stuff to get spare wheel, its wrong size,damn, forgot i had 4 new wheels fitted an age ago in different size...poo..damn, blast etc etc.
    AA man (yes I got them out, gotta make the most of my membership) drove me & the defective wheel to quick fit.. wasnt too much of a sting really..about £40 but the morning gets worse...
    Mum of employee I was supposed to pick up then rang, employee now chucking up, so we're short staffed for the job I'm already late for *sob* One good thing in that situation was that at least I hadn't picked her up & had her chuck up in my car
    I arranged for that job to be put off till Monday now, I've come home, am tired, I ache but hey..I can ring parcelforce.........

I did... & I got sick of hanging on listening to crappy organ music interupted every 10 seconds by a recorded voice saying 'we will be with you shortly'

You know what...I'm gonna try & chill today, stuff the housework (which I really should do seeing as I'm not at work)
    I think I might do some online shopping, retail therapy like lol and natter in the forums today coz you're all so nice in here & the cyber world is far better today than my real life world at the mo... I NEEEEEEEDDDD caffeine
    *twitches & judders*

Oh and just seen my postie... he was shocked about the parcelforce thing...said parcelforce are part of the same company (though he only delivers my letters & small packages for royal mail)
    He had nothing for me on Monday anyway, also said that he would not of left with a neighbour anyway if it had to be signed for, there really should of been a card through my door from the courier. Agree's it's a case of fraud & also said I should be playing hell with parcel force & considering contacting the police

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

yep if buyer and seller contact police they gonna take it more serious

oh and sorry to hear about your dicky guts and poor wheel i always said women are just to rough on little bobbly bits

Forum Newbie
    View TimeLordRCB's Feedback (+6289)
    All-About TimeLordRCB
    View TimeLordRCB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've not heard back from Parcel Force either, so I will continue to chase them.

I've not got dicky guts lol...one of the staff have but thank god I didn't run on time this morning & pick her up.
    Car is sorted now (quick fit actually DID fit quick for a change lol) but I was in no mood to slog my guts out today (too tired also) trying to do the work short staffed.

Thread Information