eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another non selling seller!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i thought the shops went off line after a certain amount of time with no activity ????

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi merlin - being new here I don't know, but the bag I was interested in is listed in a shop that has 39 items - all run till sold. I would have thought that someone would be running that?? No reply to my question still though!?

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

What is the feedback # of the seller?

I am new (+3) and received a question and tried to answer through my eBid page and couldn't get it to work and took a couple of days before I got an answer on here and got back with the prospective buyer.

I didn't know you had to go through the link on the email. Didn't get a bid yet so must have ticked the buyer off!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

You respond to questions via the tab in your after auction log. Be careful not to tick to 'ignore this question' though

All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

"What is the feedback # of the seller?

I am new (+3) and received a question and tried to answer through my eBid page and couldn't get it to work and took a couple of days before I got an answer on here and got back with the prospective buyer."

feedback is 4 - but these were all form last summer - july/august

To answer the question you can go via the Q&A link in my eBid, or click on the link in the e-mail.

Smile A selling seller

I am sorry to hear of the problems you're having with some other sellers out there. I'd like everyone to check out ebid store and auctions at valley_lane_gifts. We're a new store but we aim to please our customers.

Our products ship directly from our warehouse upon processing of payment.
    Normally within 3 or 4 days of the sale. We are backed by a highly reputable merchandise corporoaration that packages and ships our products for us.

Our items are rarely out of stock. The best thing if you order two items within the same hour you'll pay just one low shipping price for both items.

Some restrictions apply. We cannot offer this great deal on large items requiring extra freight charges.

We have a great selection of products something for everyone! We currently have inspirational items, home decor, dragons & fairies, baby items, star wars, elvis memorabilla, bird houses and much, much more.

So check out valley_lane_gifts you'll be glad you did!

Cindy Weeks owner valley_lane_gifts
    Last edited by Valley_Lane_Gifts; 17th March 2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: add content

All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry Non selling seller update!!

Still no answer to my question or my nudge - it seems clear to me that this seller has forgotten about her listings. There is no mention anout her being away anywhere I can see?? Is there anything I can do to prevent someone making a purchase? Luckily I asked a question first, otherwise I would now chasing up undelivered goods!
    I want to prevent someone else getting stuck down this road. Advice please...

Hi all, new member here, 1st post and not good.
    Another seller not wanting customers. Bid on 3 items, auction ended and I won. Great I thought, well not really. Still waiting for the seller to send the paypal invoice or make contact, I emailed the seller, but the emails get bounced back, emailed thru ebid, no reply. I won 3 days ago.
    Granted ebid has informed of the bidding status every step of the way and have been very efficient, but this is not really the issue. I notice that other people have had the same problem.
    I am looking to move my auction shop and business to another cost effective site, but not to sure as if this is the right place.
    Its not a problem of ebid itself, but if its attracting duff sellers its reputation will drag it down, a shame really.
    But this could be a problem with free listings etc, that sellers using this as an extra sales venue, just list forever (no fees) and then forget about the venue, probably due to low or no sales.
    Just a thought.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plantsafloat View Post
    Hi all, new member here, 1st post and not good.
    Another seller not wanting customers. Bid on 3 items, auction ended and I won. Great I thought, well not really. Still waiting for the seller to send the paypal invoice or make contact, I emailed the seller, but the emails get bounced back, emailed thru ebid, no reply. I won 3 days ago.
    Granted ebid has informed of the bidding status every step of the way and have been very efficient, but this is not really the issue. I notice that other people have had the same problem.
    I am looking to move my auction shop and business to another cost effective site, but not to sure as if this is the right place.
    Its not a problem of ebid itself, but if its attracting duff sellers its reputation will drag it down, a shame really.
    But this could be a problem with free listings etc, that sellers using this as an extra sales venue, just list forever (no fees) and then forget about the venue, probably due to low or no sales.
    Just a thought.
    many sellers join list lots of stuff then either change email address and forget about ebid or just simply leave a bit stupid really but thats the way it is on lots of free sites , remember it is their loss not yours, 12 months ago it was fairly slow selling here now it is picking up so don`t let this put you off

All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question UPDATE on non-selling seller

I asked on the 13th and today I finally got an answer - maybe I was too hasty in my opinions??
    Either way they have lost the sale because of the time taken and no indication I could see that they were away.

Thread Information