Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morning peeps (Sunday)

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Morning peeps (Sunday)

Good morning everyone, well I got up at 6am no idea why but felt all fired up fed the animals daughter gone to work & im on the pc .
    Going to a boot sale later so I shall pass out some eBid leaflets.Lets hope its gonna be a nice day eh!

morning..chubbycherrycherub here..not been on for a while..good to see i am not the only one up early this morning..can i ask cocksparrer how do you get on with the leaflets at the carboot ? i was thinking of doing something like that myself as this would be a good way of letting people know about e-bid..

Good Morning everyone. Cloudy but dry at the moment here in Southsea. Just getting ready to list some more items Managed to get 40 listed yesterday only 120 to go, trouble is I spend to much time in the forum. Hope everybody has a good day.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

Morning chubbycherrycherub, I will let you know when I get back it doesnt start till 1.30 pm but il be there browsing & not selling so il just hand them out whilst wandering around

Nice day outside sun is shining & im in a cheeky mood heh heh

morning cocksparrer, hope you enjoy the boot sale but a word to the wise... If it's one of the big weekly type sales, watch yourself... some organizers aren't too keen on people handing out fliers.

Another good way of advertising is get some of those tiny stickers, the type that you put your name and address on to put on the back of letters and parcels, but put on the ebid logo/website instead of name/address.

Stick them on EVERY SINGLE LETTER you send in the post - birthday cards, utility bills, anything.... they go through a lot of hands and people seeing them may have their curiosity peaked. You could also stick them in telephone boxes, on cash machines (be careful no-one sees you - they may only last an hour before someone picks them off, but that could be a lot of people) or anywhere else the public may go.

Morning all, it's showery here, I'm wondering if I'm going to get wet on my walk to and from church this morning. Need some exercise so prefer not to get the car out.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    morning cocksparrer, hope you enjoy the boot sale but a word to the wise... If it's one of the big weekly type sales, watch yourself... some organizers aren't too keen on people handing out fliers.
    Oh dont worry its a school bootfair & traders arent allowed heh heh. Plus theyre only allowed up to 8 boot fairs per year then after that Council gets funny & bans them

Razmakaz, I already do that I purchased ebid sticky tape from Toycrazy (seller on ebid) and every parcel or even letter regardless of whether its sold on ebid or just normal post I stick this onto the item as well. Taycrazy does have some good ebid items for promotion Check them out.

I need some exercise - think I'll walk back to bed

Mornin' Cocksparrer you must have been up to join in with the dawn chorus! Hope you find some good bargains to boost our listing
    figures.

Thread Information