Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morning peeps (Sunday)

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Mornin' Cocksparrer you must have been up to join in with the dawn chorus! Hope you find some good bargains to boost our listing
    figures.

Blimey theres still loads here at home to list just havent got the time been busy decorating the last couple weeks, bad wrist so took my time, but its all done now & I was up at 6am

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksparrer View Post
    Blimey theres still loads here at home to list just havent got the time been busy decorating the last couple weeks, bad wrist so took my time, but its all done now & I was up at 6am
    What energy! You wouldn't like to come and do mine for me? I used to be shabby chic - now I'm just shabby !!! Will have to get the old paint brush out soon and I'm now scowling at the dandylions that are starting to bloom in the garden!

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

Right back from bootfair, we put leaflets on peeps windscreens, & handed them out to sellers & buyers. Offered a few my bags with ebid logo. Not many left as some went this morning coz id advertised them free on freecycle. Also we put more leaflets on cars in the Tesco car park which was fun. Came home & just printed out 50 more sheets x that by 3 flyers per page & thats 150 flyers which we are going to leaflet more houses in our local area. So hopefully all this hard work will bring us more peeps.

hi chubbycherrycherub see your back from the car bootie..can i ask what did you print on your leaflets cocksparrer ? hope it went well for you..

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

There ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thankyou very much cocksparrer..this has been of great help..instead of leaflets i might make cards with info on...

Forum Saint
    All-About Cocksparrer
    Forum Posts

Oh dont just thank me, I was directed to Gothicinas website for the ebid logo & the writing I added myself. Yea great if youre still on the darkside add leaflets or whatever into any postal payments or parcels you send The more the merrier

chubbycherrycherub here i have just started to sell my handmade jewellery to friends and family and was thinking of selling it at carboots..etc..i also have another few places else to look into selling my items..but when i give my items to the buyer i was thinking of enclosing something about e-bid..i was thinking leaflets..but i think cards would be better enclosed in with the jewellery..and leaflets for the passer buys..

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razamakaz View Post
    Another good way of advertising is get some of those tiny stickers, the type that you put your name and address on to put on the back of letters and parcels, but put on the ebid logo/website instead of name/address.

Stick them on EVERY SINGLE LETTER you send in the post - birthday cards, utility bills, anything.... they go through a lot of hands and people seeing them may have their curiosity peaked. You could also stick them in telephone boxes, on cash machines (be careful no-one sees you - they may only last an hour before someone picks them off, but that could be a lot of people) or anywhere else the public may go.
    I do a similar thing with envelopes.I have an envelope template set up in my picture editing software.
    Name:  envelope2.JPG
Views: 16
Size:  96.5 KB
    I can move either box to fit any size envelope or even a parcel label.If it is a pre addressed envelope,I leave the address box empty & just print the logo.

Thread Information