Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is SICK, He should be hung up by his

Default This is SICK, He should be hung up by his

(I'll let you fill in the blanks)

Incest couple: Society has a problem, not us

JOHN and Jenny Deaves say it's everybody else out there who has a problem with their incestuous relationship and they are OK with it.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    (I'll let you fill in the blanks)

Incest couple: Society has a problem, not us

JOHN and Jenny Deaves say it's everybody else out there who has a problem with their incestuous relationship and they are OK with it.
    Why aren't the scumbags in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    I have no idea,

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    The couple have previously been convicted of incest and put on three-year good-behaviour bonds which stipulate they not have sex.
    So it says in the linked piece.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate... sticking my neck out here to say that I agree that it's society that 'has the problem,' in my opinion.

There's a very good reason for the incest taboo in 'civilised' society, and that almost certainly arose because of the increased risk of problems arising from such close in-breeding. (Note: increased risk, not certainty - the child that this couple had together had a heart defect that the doctors agree was NOT related to the fact that its parents were father and daughter).

But since humans now have access to birth control technologies, can it not be argued that this taboo is out-dated?

Examine your reasons for classifying this couple as 'sick.' Maybe you have some very good ones, and you're entitled to your opinion of course: but I say 'live and let live.'

I do, though, think they're a tad unwise to risk a pregnancy.
    Why use QWERTY? Get Broadband for your Fingers with Dvorak SKL!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

The little girl's father is also her grandfather and her mother is also her sister a tad confusing wouldn't you say?
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

I know of a couple who married and had 2 perfectly normal children, then her mother realised her SIL was the son she gave up for adoption. She knew his adoptive surname but it is a quite common name, and it was only when he showed some baby photos and said he was adopted, that she knew who he was. They had been married for 5 years when she found out. They are half brother and sister, and by law the marriage is invalid. I told them both to keep schtum, and the mother also. I don't see the point of breaking up a happy family. They didn't intend having any more children any way, so least said, soonest mended. They celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary recently, and apart from me there is no-one alive knows the truth.. They have not told their children either.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cut his knackers off tie them to a piece of string & play knackers with them. damn that kid needs help. As for him well what can I say its things like him that make me squirm.

I tend to be on the 'each to their own' side of the fence but what really concerns me is how the relationship of that nature started between them in the first place. Has the woman 'played the field' and decided that no-one does it better than Dad and that she loves him in that way or did she grow up knowing no better? Socially and morally unacceptable, maybe, or have we all simply been conditioned by the powers that be by antiquated laws? In England, it is still 'good law' that a hackney carriage driver (taxi) must have hay and water on board for his horse. My husband has a taxi and we have a horse but never has he had hay and water in his cab!
    There are certainly no laws against cousins marrying and although the genetic risks linked to reproducing maybe reduced in this scenario, there's certainly not the uproar you would expect if it was a relationship involving siblings. In this case, the father daughter scenario does bother me though - when did that seniority end? When did they become social equals? Is she still playing the little girl role? Are we just assuming that he has taken advantage? What was their relationship whilst she was growing up? Where is her mother? Uncomfortable would be the word I would use to describe my feelings on this, but not necessarily disgusted, if I'm honest.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

As a mother myself, with protective instincts, I would be HORRIFIED and DISGUSTED if the father of my daughter was having sex with her let alone having babies too. Inbreeding is not a good idea - each new generation needs new blood and genetics to create healthy humans, that's why there is a law called INCEST to prevent this kind of problem from happening.

What is the mother of her daughter thinking, allowing her husband to inseminate their daughter???? Perhaps she too is the 'father's' daughter also???

Thread Information