eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seller Lifetime+ Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by SalusLibrorum View Post
    I mean, how easy is it to get negged by someone with a grudge, or by a competitor?
    Or simply by someone who doesn't realise the importance to the seller of what they've done.

Total madness. The people in charge over there clearly have so much money they don't give a sh1t any more.
    Why use QWERTY? Get Broadband for your Fingers with Dvorak SKL!

Forum Newbie
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    View triggertoo's Feedback (+6)
    All-About triggertoo
    View triggertoo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Ebay convert with problems.

Hi all, I am an absolute newbie as of earlier today. I found ebid via google search following yet more bad management at that other auction site. I am also new to forums so this is all really new to me.

I wonder if anyone can help me with a problem I have though.
    I signed up and received my password which I subsequently changed. Then I subscribed to Seller + Lifetime.
    However on my login, it gives my status as a buyer but if I look in my subscriptions it has got me as Seller + lifetime.

When I select the Sell tab I get asked to choose a category but then get sent back to the subcription page where at the top it says "Register New Account > Nearly Done and the table on seller upgrades which has the Lifetime membership listed as £0.00 which I am assuming means that the system somewhere knows that I have already subscribed.

My subscription was paid on my debit card, so it is not waiting for anything to clear through PayPal.

Any suggestions as to where I go from here would be gratefully received.

Cheers for now - triggertoo

triggertoo, welcome to eBid, I would email support@ebid.net

eBid has real human staff, you should explain to them and they should sort it very soon.

Forum Newbie
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    View triggertoo's Feedback (+6)
    All-About triggertoo
    View triggertoo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks raindropsies2, much appreciated.

Have posted this in a couple of other places too, so you may see the same question elsewhere.

triggertoo

Thumbs up Hello eBid - I have decided to join and wind down on Feebay

Hi Everone and thanks to all who have contributed advice on the membership fees etc.
    I have been with feebay for 8 years and after last months fees of £350 (mostly for listings) and sales very low, You have all helped me decide to join ebid.
    I will obviously have to keep a presence on the other site for now but will join here and test the water.
    Thanks again.
    Dan

Forum Newbie
    View hartmann219's Feedback (+567)
    All-About hartmann219
    View hartmann219's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Yes, probably worth it !

I signed up as a lifetime seller about a week ago. The 49.99 was an offer I couldn't refuse. I sell only fixed price and have up about 66 items so far. I just don't see how it could not 'be worth it'. I am used to paying $40 PER MONTH PLUS 8-15% COMMISSION ON EACH SALE. This has got to be a bargain and I believe that some sales will come along eventually. This is a really nice site.

Thread Information