High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Finally the true about the new feebay

This should answer a few questions;

http://rksmythe.blogspot.com/2008/05...or-new-in.html

Well they are going to look like any other high street shop soon with no variety. If they want to go in that direction it is against the grain of everything that the site was started for. I would rather go in the other direction with Ebid !

High street shop? More like a dodgy South End market stall filled with bootleg merchandise.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Specimen17-Trading - For all your Transformer needs, figures and accessories old and new.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i love reading through all these it`s creepy lol i swear the management are in the twilight zone no sense of reality

Forum Newbie
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    View triggertoo's Feedback (+6)
    All-About triggertoo
    View triggertoo's Listings
    Forum Posts

No wonder I see so many people moving over from the dark side to the light, bright, friendly site we have here. As a newcomer I am really looking forward to my time on ebid. I have never bothered with forums too much in the past either, but I can see that I am going to be spending a lot of time having a lot of fun here.

triggertoo

Welcome to eBid triggetoo, OK to help you get started on your sales add a signature link to your posts read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page. Perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the lack of feedback problem when I started.

Also email all YOUR (not Greedbay's remember they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you out of the pub for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I can buy that stuff from anywhere, if I wanted to. So my question would be: why should I buy it here? I don't see a reason why I should get it here and not any number of other places. Maybe we should all asq the seller on ebay and ask if they have our most wanted collectable item, like an Apple //e - they do computers...
    10% and no listing fees?!? I bet that isn't far from the truth.

I'm off to write a letter to ebay towers, I want the same deal! Do you think I'll get it?
    Last edited by ChameleonSystems; 5th May 2008 at 10:09 AM.
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    I can buy that stuff from anywhere, if I wanted to. So my question would be: why should I buy it here? I don't see a reason why I should get it here and not any number of other places. Maybe we should all asq the seller on ebay and ask if they have our most wanted collectable item, like an Apple //e - they do computers...
    10% and no listing fees?!? I bet that isn't far from the truth.

I'm off to write a letter to ebay towers, I want the same deal! Do you think I'll get it?

you might get a reply in about a months time saying thank you for your letter did you know you can have your own store for £30.000 a year and you are guaranteed to make £32.000 back

we do hope this answers your question

Maybe we should all asq the seller on ebay and ask if they have our most wanted collectable item

Why would I want to do that? I'd rather spend the time on this site where decent buyers and sellers are welcome and are helped by fellow members. I want this site to thrive.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think that the above link just shows that what everybody on feebay had as a worst fear is coming true. The global actions of feebay and its various tentacles shows how little they respect their "loyal" supporters and to what extent they are prepared to trample them into the dust like so much cannon fodder. I have just come over to here from there and I am Oh so glad that I can now stand back and watch this Leviathan twist and turn in what surely must be the death throws of a once great idea. It is my greatest hope that other on-line auctions, including this one are watching and taking note of this prime example of "How NOT to build a better mousetrap"

Thread Information