eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: How many Feebay refugees are there on here?

Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Sorry about my unexplained rant yesterday. I was talking about Feebay stealing my 20c, not Ebid. Why would I cancel here before giving it a chance (not that I'm getting any sales yet anyway, but I'm giving it time).

I wouldn't give E**y one more red cent! I'd clean out my PP account, removed your credit card info, and make them send a collection agency after me to recover the 80 cents! (Would cost them A LOT more than 80 cents to do all of that...staff costs, agency fees, etc.) I mean really, they're not going to ruin your credit rating or anything!

Forum Newbie
    View tlbusiness's Feedback (+1)
    All-About tlbusiness
    View tlbusiness's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

I too have left feebay once and for all.

All of my auctions will now be hosted on ebid and i will be uploading ebid banners to all of my websites within the next few days too.

I hope there's a quicker way to create auctions? It's just taken me ages to do one and I have around 100 to do!

I create mine offline, just write the HTML code save them in text files, then upload all the pictures you want to use to your gallery. Then it just takes a minute or so for each one.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I am clueless with HTML hence why I normally use Auctiva!

I've actually copied and pasted from my Feebay listing for this one, but then had to upload all the pics to Photo bucket!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deesignerstore View Post
    I hope there's a quicker way to create auctions? It's just taken me ages to do one and I have around 100 to do!
    Have you set up your defaults?

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

No, but I will eventually! LOL

I've set up my store headings, but can't find how to put my items into them?

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deesignerstore View Post
    No, but I will eventually! LOL

I've set up my store headings, but can't find how to put my items into them?
    Goto my ebid and my defaults and just go from there!

Important make sure you have the correct set up in Section 4!

Start by dotting the WYSIWYG Advanced thingy!

Then when your ready Just copy and paste your Default from Thiefbay into the main window (Adjust as needed)

Take your time theres a LOT to do in this whole section to set things up!

Just yell if you need help.....
    Best to open a second window! One for the forum one for the default pages

When you set up things youll find it easy!

To list an item in your store When you go through the listing pages there will be a drop down box to able you to list in your store.

I'm sure others will help you too!
    Last edited by Rednosty; 24th May 2008 at 07:06 PM.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Forum Lurker
    View cldiva's Feedback (+17)
    All-About cldiva
    View cldiva's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone. Glad to be here. I joined EBid the day the new feedback changes went into effect because I was so furious that neutrals are now negatives & they allowed feedback from a NONPAYING buyer to ruin my feedback by post a negative saying I never sent her Angel! Well, she didn't pay, so why would I ship anything & why should she be able to post feedback for a transaction she never completed?! I know there are a lot of friends that don't want to deal with ebay anymore after I told them about eBid. My only concern is that there doesn't seem to be much traffic here. I have typed up 5 of my listings here while I wait for the listing calculator Support said will be available in about a week & there has only been 1 view of my Angel so far out of 5 listings! Until last week, I never knew this site existed so I'm thinking others don't know either, so they continue shopping on ebay.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cldiva View Post
    Hi everyone. Glad to be here. I joined EBid the day the new feedback changes went into effect because I was so furious that neutrals are now negatives & they allowed feedback from a NONPAYING buyer to ruin my feedback by post a negative saying I never sent her Angel! Well, she didn't pay, so why would I ship anything & why should she be able to post feedback for a transaction she never completed?! I know there are a lot of friends that don't want to deal with ebay anymore after I told them about eBid. My only concern is that there doesn't seem to be much traffic here. I have typed up 5 of my listings here while I wait for the listing calculator Support said will be available in about a week & there has only been 1 view of my Angel so far out of 5 listings! Until last week, I never knew this site existed so I'm thinking others don't know either, so they continue shopping on ebay.
    there is plenty of traffic it`s a case of using sales techniques to get even more for example your auctions of which i only found 2 are on normal auction which is fine but add a bin to them so they get uploaded to google products , to sell here you need to do a little homework it takes a few minutes to look through the promotion threads which will help you

Thread Information