eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid the holy grail?

East Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
    View sweetpea40's Feedback (+10)
    All-About sweetpea40
    View sweetpea40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid the holy grail?

I want peoples opinions as I have had weird things the last few days. Interim Justicia called re-ebay fees I have no account overdrawn or owe anything? Seems they handle eBay "debt".
    I was mailed by ebay for 5p day listing are they getting desperate and is eBid the best place to be marketing and selling our stores...I THINK SO!!!! This site seems to be flooded with people from eBay who actually want to sell and the quality of the sellers is at least more polite and easier to deal with. As many of you have had, I too had a bad experience with a "powerseller" big boy company on the other side and I never did receive the item as a buyer, so I started to look elsewhere and a friend suggested here. I now sign off with eBid as a bottom trailer on all my emails.
    for all your sparkle visit my store handmade jewellery updated daily and weekly

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Sams-Sparkles

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi sweet , I think you know there are lots of people from over there , who are in the same frame of mind as you...I do not sell a lot but this is a much friendlier site and members are more helpful...
    so just hope you get things sorted and you get your sales going here....
    by the way welcome and good luck......Papa.

East Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
    View sweetpea40's Feedback (+10)
    All-About sweetpea40
    View sweetpea40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for proving my point friendly people and good stores your store is great love vintage so will have a good look later.
    Thanks for the kind words and lets hope more and more see sense and come over to the lighter side!!
    Sam
    for all your sparkle visit my store handmade jewellery updated daily and weekly

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Sams-Sparkles

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

A big welcome to you sweetpea! I'm off to visit your store...bye!

Welcome to sweetpea

I come from feepay too. I still sell a few items there, but very much reduced to a year ago. There are no buyers. I got 4 times the listings on here. Will be able to list loads more soon, when I get my new girls settled in (hens for the garden). Been working like stink to repair the hut, repair the fence and prep the space. I'll post piccies when they arrive.
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    Welcome to sweetpea

I come from feepay too. I still sell a few items there, but very much reduced to a year ago. There are no buyers. I got 4 times the listings on here. Will be able to list loads more soon, when I get my new girls settled in (hens for the garden). Been working like stink to repair the hut, repair the fence and prep the space. I'll post piccies when they arrive.
    Hi stranger
    Did that Star Wars remake you wrote ever get made ? lol I left the anti feebay site a while ago as was upto my eyes in it and never found out if the animators took it on

And welcome to sweetpea. Sorry for high jacking your thread
    Last edited by litttleme1969; 11th June 2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: missed a bit :)

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    Welcome to sweetpea

Oh, I just loved having chickens...wish I still did...please be sure to post the pics when you get your girls!

Thread Information