My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: The only way is up

Thumbs up The only way is up

Since actively returning here on the 21st of may 2008, more than one hundred new stores have opened.

Ebid is certainly on the way up.
    Word seem to be getting around saying what a good site this really is and how friendly.

some new members come on here very timid thinking they will be shot down only to find how helpful and friendly everybody is on here.that includes me.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Ebid, for me, is the only auction site that I trust.
    If I am going to put in the time and effort to build my business, I need to be happy that the site is not going to impose crazy destructive rules and regulations that serve nobody.
    Anybody who continues or is starting to put their business in the hands of Feebay needs a reality check and soon.
    I have owned and run a bricks and mortar shop for the past 15 years and I have been in business for the past 22 years. And I think I know enough to recognise when something is on a downward spiral and Feebay is spinning like a top. And it is always the small people who suffer the most when caught up in the vortex.
    Feebay has abandoned its' core and it can never rebuild the trust and respect that it once had, I for one would never again spend any time and effort in using Feebay as a part of my business and I know this is the same for thousands of other sellers.
    Sellers and buyers rely on each other, and as the sellers take their business elsewhere, so will the buyers.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish I had known about eBid a long time ago. I could have saved myself thousands $$$$$ over the past 3 years since I have been selling online. It's such a delight to find a site like this one where admin look after their customers (namely sellers) and charge a very fair fee to use the site's features. eBid is going places and I am glad I'm one of the members to experience it's rise and enjoy the ride

Forum Newbie
    Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View worldwidewholesale's Feedback (+1)
    All-About worldwidewholesale
    View worldwidewholesale's Listings
    Forum Posts

I promote ebid wherever i can, at the same time as demoting feebay.

Thread Information