Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only 24 hours to answer emails

Quote Originally Posted by BAGHAG999 View Post
    There have been several cases lately of buyers requesting an invoice and getting no responce from the seller to me this is unexceptable.
    Yes, I agree. I have had only the one 'no reponse' but after 15 days and still no contact , I put a neg in. Now, P*Pal is investigating my claim. Like an idiot, I had paid before receiving an invoice - never again. Too trusting see!

Smile

raindropsies2
    It is the photo to the left in the forums that I want,its OK in elswhere.

Quote Originally Posted by madpenguin View Post
    raindropsies2
    It is the photo to the left in the forums that I want,its OK in elswhere.

Sorry

So you want an avaiator

Click on user cp, just a little up, then, edit aviator, then enter either the url of the image or upload from computer, maximum size is 150 x 150 pixels & or 10kb. Then make sure the custom aviator circle is checked, then click on save changes.

Adding a signature is done through user cp, then edit signature.

Success,hope you like the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by madpenguin View Post
    Success,hope you like the pic!
    Now you just need to add a signature

BTW what flower is that?

Smile

The flower is Love-in-a Mist (Nigella damascena).
    I am now going to work on my signature!

penguin

There is something wrong with your listing, but don't know what. But I'll have a stab in the dark

If I go to the 1 listing that you have, it's showing as fixed price > 10 days on first bid.

Now because it's set up like this, no one can buy it. just change it to a run-til-sold if possible or 30 day listing then the 5p will only be payable every 30 days.

I contacted support about this as I too feel it is an unfair and restrictive rule. When I told them about the feedback record I have on Feebay, they reviewed the case and removed this restriction for me. Excellent and personal service from the support team - but I do feel concerned for other newbies who might be penalised in this way.

Vintage postcards bought and sold
    Established internet postcard trader since 2004
    and we now have an Ebid book store (mainly non fiction)

Our Stores: http://oldpostcards.ebid.net/
    http://books4sale.ebid.net/

All About Me: http://uk.ebid.net/users/OldPostcards

Smile

raindropsies2

I think my listing is OK now.I have it as an auction to bid on and as a buy it now.I have been playing around a bit with it as I am not too familiar with the set up just yet!
    Rachel

I do not like the rule. It is restrictive. I think that there shouldn't be a time limit. If the customer has a problem communicating with the seller than they can reflect it in their feedback. There are so many things that could happen to delay a reply. Let the customer and the seller worry about the communication issues. If there is a payment or shipment issue there sould be a way to dispute. I try to reply to emails as quickly as possible, but life sometimes gets in the way and delays happen.

cweir1969

Thread Information