Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Feebay running scared?

Quote Originally Posted by VandTnut View Post
    If I read the discussions correctly on the new category requests regarding trading cards eBid is about to steal most of feeBays business
    Major engineering work is on the boards as we speak and some heavy hitters are warming up the bulk listers as soon as the code drops in.

The sucking sound you will be hearing is more traffic leaving guess whos servers.
    Regards
    ED
    I opened that thread in the new category requests for one simple reason, here in the US & Canada, sports cards and sports memorabilia are a huge market niche. I've been selling on greeeeeedbay for over 10 yrs now and know quite a few buyers and sellers in that particular corner of the market. I also have an extensive opt in mailing list as well as membership in just about every trade/sports forum there is here in the states. I'm just waiting for the new parent category with it's subs before I start sending out the mass e-mailings, invites and forum postings with a referral link. With their new payment policies and the other site modifications they are making over there, I know ALOT of people who are just downright disgusted with feeeeeeeebay taking all of their profits and trying to dictate their policies. Just the few people I've referred here in the past few days can't wait to get into a viable alternative marketplace. I imagine that the majority of the rest of my friends feel the same way.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Goodness Gracious Me! This place is getting better and better!

~Jan~

Thread Information