Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Refund or not?

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlamathome View Post
    I know they could have put the water in themselves after the length of time they have had it.
    But my account has been closed by ebid and no email to tell me the reason.

In that case, email support@ebid.tv and explain the situation. Don't forget to include the auctions details (your ID, your buyer's ID and the auction Item no. if you have it in your emails).

You'll be given a ticket number initially followed by a response from a member of the management team.

I hope you manage to bring this to a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned and have to say I think you're buyer is a bit mean reporting you as rapidly as this.

e

Thanks for the support i think i will ask for the product back and send off for testing purposes and while i am at it i will ask them about the supplier.
    Thanks

Had a email back from ebid asking for tele number for them to ring me?
    Seems a bit over the top?

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you've not already emailed your buyer with the 'testing' suggestion then why not let them ring you ? It's your chance (if you can keep the conversation calm, quiet and diplomatic even if they lose their cool) to prove you're a genuine honest person..... and not out to fleece them of their money.

Your buyer is only trying to safeguard herself, after all

e
    *keeping her fingers crossed for you*

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlamathome View Post
    Had a email back from ebid asking for tele number for them to ring me?
    Seems a bit over the top?
    Sounds like excellent service to me! Should be simpler to sort that way. Good luck.

going what i have read the only thing you can do is get intouch with your supplier and get a letter or a certivicate of authantisity and send to ebid support
    this thing about copies and fraud stuff can leave sellers in a very sticky situation and can lead to buyers trying it on to get of with paying for goods
    it may be a good idea for all sellers selling goods that may need
    authantisity and proof its not a rip off is to obtain proof from their supplier
    its so easy now for a buyer to do what this one has done its difficult to put in your t&c will not accept back if buyer thinks its fake
    all they need to do it say this and report you who's to say once the bottle has been opened they could water it down them selves
    the only way i can see you prove is to do what i suggested before get intouch with your supplier or copy a invoice with the product and send to ebid
    Last edited by Alcollectabilia; 25th October 2008 at 04:48 PM.

The manufacturer may not be happy to co-operate if they think their stuff is being 'sold on' on auction sites - I wish you luck anyway.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

View playtowin's Feedback (+704)
    All-About playtowin
    View playtowin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    The manufacturer may not be happy to co-operate if they think their stuff is being 'sold on' on auction sites - I wish you luck anyway.
    but on that note- the manufacturer may well want to test the bottle to make sure fakes are not on the market
    Good luck!

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

There could be another explanation.

Your listing didn't say exactly what you were selling. It may be that the buyer has always used the parfum and if you were selling the eau de parfum or eau de toilette it would obviously smell weaker and contain water.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    There could be another explanation.

Your listing didn't say exactly what you were selling. It may be that the buyer has always used the parfum and if you were selling the eau de parfum or eau de toilette it would obviously smell weaker and contain water.

Good point. Always important to make sure of that distinction of what exactly something is I sold perfume a couple times, until someone asked me whether it was "Eau De Toilette" or "Parfum" and I was absolutely clueless (like most guys) and then that person went on to explain to me a long list of differences in that stuff, and I closed the auction and decided never again to sell stuff I know nothing about.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thread Information