My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Bid Disappeared

If the other bidder had put their maximum bid as £1, that would explain why the maximum bid was £1.10. If you search for 'gromit hat' in the closed auctions, this is what you see, but if you go into the auction, it says it finished at 20p
    Attached Images Attached Images  

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi toycrazy,
    I'd be interested to know what ebid say . and I bet the seller would be too!.

I wonder if Toycrazy was blackballed at the last minute? Then unblackballed after the auction ended.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was the first bidder in that auction, and *my* records show that it went for 20p to bloss. I just bid the 15p minimum, so it got that bit right.

Curiouser and curiouser!

No reply from support yet. I hope it was just a one-off blip. I've contacted the seller who also saw that I had bid, but then it is showing as finished for 20p.

Bloss000 is posting about this now as they cannot leave feedback for the item. see this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=114620

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCrazyUK View Post
    No reply from support yet. I hope it was just a one-off blip. I've contacted the seller who also saw that I had bid, but then it is showing as finished for 20p.

Hi toycrazy - it was all abit odd at the time my end!? I had an e-mail saying I had been outbid, but when I clicked on my auctions won the hat was there. I assumed that the person that bid had cancelled at the last minute and so I was the winner.

Really sorry - I have since paid and received the hat. As raindropsies says though, although the seller has left me feedback, I am unable to leave her any for the hat - clearly a gremlin at work somewhere. I have posted this query in the feedback forum.

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCrazyUK View Post
    This is now showing in my won auctions that I was unsuccessful and you won the item!! This has altered this evening, earlier today I was still the winner - no wonder I can't leave feedback. I am not the winner now!!??

very very weird.......

Quote Originally Posted by bloss000 View Post
    This is now showing in my won auctions that I was unsuccessful and you won the item!! This has altered this evening, earlier today I was still the winner - no wonder I can't leave feedback. I am not the winner now!!??
    So is this theft,

seriously though, I think admin need to sort this out, if it was a newbie, then the seller could have gotten a neg

Thread Information