Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 80 of 153 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It might not hurt to send a reminder

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roadkillwv View Post
    I am also reporting ebid for fraud
    You're making yourelf look really silly here, you signed up for a recurring subscription authorising ebid to debit the subscription fees. Now you want to report ebid for carrying out your instruction

If you're not prepared to put any effort into making sales here, my advice is cancel your subscription; and as you set the subscription up - then only you can cancel it. You cancel by downgrading to a non subscription level ( e.g buyer) and you do this in exactly the same place where you signed up for the subscription in the first place

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twinks3418 View Post
    howdo i cancel my account?
    The same way that you opened it.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovelalique309 View Post
    Hi I am new to the site and am running one auction at this time under glass, French and I have 3 pictures downloaded but I can only get one to show up on the auction. Please can some one tell me what I'm doing wrong???
    You only get one free picture in a listing. If you want more than one picture then you either pay eBid for each extra one or host them yourself somewhere and insert them for free into your listing description.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0014 may be of help.

Question Query re Payment and Delivery

Hi Can someone help me, I have been waiting over two weeks for my delivery of brooches the seller said she would post first class, I have emailed her twice asking where my goods are and have not had a response, I used Paypal which has been debited from my account, is there an address I can email ebid and how do I go about getting a refund through pay pal, thanks

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

My question is this: Is everyone associated with the forum privy to the inner workings of your acounting department? If so, then I will share my problem with them. I have been trying (obviously) unsuccessfully to gain an email link with you so as to discuss a problem I have with my first billing. Might I suggest that you make an exception to your policy in cases such as this and graciously allow the party to contact you? I think I know what is going on, but I need to get your side of the story first. I need a response very quickly as I have a bank transfer in progress and I may need to try to stop it.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tpypr View Post
    ..... I have been trying (obviously) unsuccessfully to gain an email link with you so as to discuss a problem I have with my first billing.....
    Have you tried looking in the help section?

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, that is exactly the first place I went to. It would be nice if that was the screen that popped up, but it wasn't. I saw the three choices (FAQ, forum, contact) but forum and contact were not linked to anything. The only linkable thing was the listing of FAQ which obviously would have nothing to do with in-house accounting activities. Clicking "contact" on the bottom of the page puts me right back on the same page again. #3 is not even on my page. I really don't think it is right to be made to put my personal accounting problems with Ebid out into a public forum. Like I said, if TPTB wish to share their accounting information with everyone in the forum, then I could accept coming here for my much-needed answers. Knowing this to NOT be the case, though, I have been doing several variations of exactly what you have suggested. I am (for the most part, anyway) neither dumb nor stupid and, after repeated tries, I do have the self-realizing capability to conclude that I am being directed in circles, whether or not by deliberate design. I'm willing to take a number and wait, but Ebid first has to be willing to give me that number.

Question Shipping calculator glitch(?)

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hello Gazza...on my listings when helpful friends of mine tried to calculate shipping by their zip code (in U.S...dont know about Canada)...they enter their zip code, click calculate and all it does is go back to the start all over again...no matter how many times they tried..it always did the same thing...please help...I have a bonafide sale about to happen and I do not want the buyer to run into this problem....thanks.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tpypr View Post
    My question is this: Is everyone associated with the forum privy to the inner workings of your acounting department? If so, then I will share my problem with them. I have been trying (obviously) unsuccessfully to gain an email link with you so as to discuss a problem I have with my first billing. Might I suggest that you make an exception to your policy in cases such as this and graciously allow the party to contact you? I think I know what is going on, but I need to get your side of the story first. I need a response very quickly as I have a bank transfer in progress and I may need to try to stop it.
    The contact details for ebid are shown on the help pages, or you can email then on support@ebid.tv Before you do, check your 'my ebid' area to see exactly what you've been billed for.

Thread Information