eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ppoo what a joke

Default Ppoo what a joke

Came here for a good old fashioned moan

I withdrew money from my bank accout via PayPal to get ready to purchase some items here for xmas

I have had an accout verified for over 5 years now. I get an email from paypoo saying that the withdrawal was refused by my bank and they have had to remove my account.

I called the bank all was fine money was there but it was refused because i did not authorise a Direct Debit Instruction (DDI).

I have just had a blazeing row with paypoo saying DONT YOU KNOW WHAT A "DD" IS???? i asked them why have you tried to set up a DD all they could say is that is how you withdraw money, i feel bad now for this poor woman i said i suggest you google it and find out what a "DD" is. I told her here in the UK its a regular payment that leaves you bank account on a monthly/weekly basis depending on what the "DD" is for. I have transferred and withdrawn fees from that account for over 5 years and not had a problem. Now the beeping idiots have removed my fully verified account and now i have to go through all the hassle of setting it back up and going through the verification procidure again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they make me mad.

I can only think this must have something to do with feebay we know how much they like there "DD's" lol lol lol

And breath!!!!! why do they do these stupid thing all it takes is an email saying contact us to discuss your account no that is too easy lets just remove there bank account and make them set the same one back up.... WHAT A BUNCH OF PLANKS!!!!

All Your Fashion Needs.

Men's And Women's Branded Fashion

To be honest i am glad it was not to a seller i was withdrawing from my bank to my paypal to get ready to spend.. I was waiting for the money to hit and then get buying but hopefully i will get it up and running again in the next few days. Why take the trouble to remove it they had to email me anyhow to tell me they had surely they could have just sent and email saying contact us. But why have they called it a "DD" cause it is not and surely the bank will do the same again

All Your Fashion Needs.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Surely the only way a company can extract money from your account is by either direct debit (variable) or standing order (fixed). So if you are saying to paypal "take the money from this account" it has to be a DD, and if you are saying to your bank "pay money to this account" then that is a bank transfer?

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yeah, I don't doubt there's a problem (hey, it's paypal that's no reach ) I was just querying all the stuff about "don't you know what a DD is?" Don't blame the OP for being furious, but I was less than sure that particular bit was right. What do you think?

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh they are a joke

1. they are auto filling the DD agreement with my buisiness name and the bank account is in my personal name so the money will not leave my account because it is going to my bank requesting the wrong name

2. The idiot cant speak english so hung up on me i am now in a que

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this must be a new system as i have had this account on my system for over 5 years no problem. I dont put my business bank accout on for security reason.

It cant be a DD if you only withdraw now and again

All Your Fashion Needs.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just had a look on the BACS web site (the people who run DDs). It says "Direct Debit is the simplest way to pay your household bills or make regular or occasional payments to any kind of organisation that accept Direct Debit payments." So I'll continue to disagree, I'm afraid: DDs do not have to be regular.

No argument that they're being a pain though.

View playtowin's Feedback (+704)
    All-About playtowin
    View playtowin's Listings
    Forum Posts

to add fuel to the fire- if a payment from p4yp4l to your bank fails for any reason- you can be charged a fee so look out for that

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another good reason to use Google then.

Kimbo have i upset you lol lol

Right spoke to someone now.... to add to the headache i have had to down grade to premier account to add personal account once i have verified it i can the go back and upgrade to a business account what a big pain in the back side.

But they just dont understand what you say at all thats what iritates me i am re-installing an account that has always been there and they tell me if i downgrade and then upgrade it will all be fine but i dont get it surely there DD system will still ask under my business name OMG i have got one big headache and now i am confuseing myself...

And of course being a typical Brit i had to complain about Kevin (he was no more called Kevin than i am a tree) and demanded i spoke to a supervisor he said he would log the complaint and i said no i want to talk to somebody now or i will shut my paypal down. So Kevin (lol) is in trouble or at least i hope so if i dealt with my customers that way i would not have any. To hang up on a client is just wrong and damn right rude......yes i may have been a bit angry but if you cant take the heat dont step in the kitchen.

i am gonna have to get google checkout now i didnt mind paypal but now they have upset me grrrrrrrr

All Your Fashion Needs.

Oh yes i take my DD coment back i think Kimbo is correct.....

But why after 5 years this has all changed i have withdrawn money from it before with no problem

All Your Fashion Needs.

Thread Information