Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Link To Ebid Store

Default Free Link To Ebid Store

I have found a site that you can get a link to your Ebid store. All you have to do in return is log on every 24 hours (if you want too) and view other sites listed and review them and this will bring you higher in the search. You must visit 30 sites and review 5 a day and in return they will give you a higher ranking in there search.

It costs nothing so its worth a go and you dont have to view or review sites if you dont want to but it does help.

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=214716

have not been on the forum for a while sorry been trying to promote

All Your Fashion Needs.

Men's And Women's Branded Fashion

I signed up. Now to see how good it works lol

As I say you have nothing to loose its free I have only recently signed up myself and if it helps get some traffic thats great. I thought i would share this find as I know how hard it is to find sites like this that give links for free and not demand any return link or cost the earth

All Your Fashion Needs.

I played around with one of those sites a year ago, it was just a waste of time, lot's of hits from other people doing exactly the same thing, no material benefit at all.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought the description made it all sounded a bit self-referential. I couldn't see where the buyers were coming from. Fine if it was just a list you add to and leave it, but all that work?

I dont know if it works but it did not cost so I gave it a go it cant do any harm. And no i will not be reviewing and viewing everyday simply will not have the time to do it but that is up to each individual

Does anybody know any better ways? its like finding a needle in a haystack online lol thats why i shared what i could find to save somebody else hours of trawling.

I am sure there are many methods that work and some that dont but the web is a big place and any sort of prescence is better than none at all dont you agree?

All Your Fashion Needs.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Reading back, I see my message looks a bit negative! Didn't mean it as a criticism or moan, please keep up the good work finding places and telling us about it. I'm not going to use this particular one for the reasons stated, but other people will make different choices, and the more options the better!

lol i did not take offence

just trying to help but would love to know other peoples secrets as i used to pay stupid money on google pay per click and it has put me off paying for links

All Your Fashion Needs.

Anything that will get traffic to your store even though they don't buy at least it is traffic and maybe their next visit will result in a sale.
    I will be adding inventory daily so check back often. BARGAIN HUNTERS PARADISE
    http://us.ten.ebid.net/stores/Bargain-Hunters-Paradise

As my new web site is up and running I've registered it with Link Referal - if it helps promote ebid, my corner of it and my web site then it can't be all bad.

Hopefully in a round about way it will bring in more buyers / sellers and benefit us all in turn.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Thread Information