eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: G+M - Please change Server 6's hamster

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink G+M - Please change Server 6's hamster

Poor thing it seems to be knackered - give it a break and put the reserve in the wheel please.

Listing manually tonight, and everything is fine except the image uploads - the gallery page and image selector works fine, but after I upload an image from my hard drive it's taking anywhere from 2 to 15 minutes before it appears in My Gallery, and I have to keep refreshing the page until it appears otherwise I have loads of duplicates of the same image.

If the hamster is running fine, maybe the dynamo has dislodged from it's wheel?

..... or maybe you're using my distant cousin (Harbottle the Hamster) the one that got his picture all over them greetings cards he's know to be a bit lazy since he got rich and famous

Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by gazlannathai View Post
    Poor thing it seems to be knackered - give it a break and put the reserve in the wheel please.

Listing manually tonight, and everything is fine except the image uploads - the gallery page and image selector works fine, but after I upload an image from my hard drive it's taking anywhere from 2 to 15 minutes before it appears in My Gallery, and I have to keep refreshing the page until it appears otherwise I have loads of duplicates of the same image.

If the hamster is running fine, maybe the dynamo has dislodged from it's wheel?

..... or maybe you're using my distant cousin (Harbottle the Hamster) the one that got his picture all over them greetings cards he's know to be a bit lazy since he got rich and famous

Gaz
    I had the same problem about an hour ago but then it seemed to get better. LOL - at one point I ended up with about 5 Meakin jugs in my gallery and then had the same problem trying to delete the extras! It seemed to improve after a while so maybe my hamster got switched?!

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yup - got so fed up uploading as I listed each item, that I uploaded them all one after the other then went off and did something else to give them time to appear - came back 30 minutes later and they were all there, so got my listings finished in about 2 minutes flat

In a squeaky voice - all together now - "That's the way to do it Mr Punch"

LOL

Thread Information