Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gazza why has my account been suspended

View paully58's Feedback (+3)
    All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry Gazza why has my account been suspended

TO GAZZA OR MARK
    WHY HAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN SUSPENDED???????

There appears to be some kind of problem on your part my account has been suspended and I want to know why because it says my account is upto date and my bank and on my account here it says its paid so why???????????

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

an email to support@ebid.net would be a better way of communicating on this topic. Most account suspensions are short and the whole thing is sorted out very quickly.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

You do not have a line through your name, so I don't think you have been suspended. However, you do show as "buyer", so I suspect there is some hiccough with your subscription payment. Have you tried just emailing support and asking?

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    You do not have a line through your name, so I don't think you have been suspended. However, you do show as "buyer", so I suspect there is some hiccough with your subscription payment. Have you tried just emailing support and asking?
    Hi bykimbo
    Yes I e mailed support first and it requests that I also put it in the forums for a better response so thats what I did, yes I asked support for help awaiting reply only sent to support 10 mins ago but they say put it on the forum or I wouldn't of done so, my account is upto date I checked on my account here and with my bank and my last payments were made to e bid and recieved.
    paully58

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    an email to support@ebid.net would be a better way of communicating on this topic. Most account suspensions are short and the whole thing is sorted out very quickly.

Hi madeline 904092
    I did that it says on support to also post on the forums so I did
    paully 58

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, the standard blurb tells you to ask the forums, but there are obviously some things we can't help with, since we can't see "inside" your account, as t'were! Since you've done both you seem to have the bases well covered .

Hope you get it sorted quickly, I'm sure it's just a hiccough.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Are you on a recurring subscription? There seems to be some problems with that of late. I was reduced to Buyer when mine was last due for renewal - though the issue was resolved within 24 hours. Another user on another thread was also complaining that their subscription had failed to renew. Now you. I don't see why the reduction in status is to Buyer rather than Seller though - it stops you maintaining your listings.

I suppose it makes a change from hearing the complaints from users who's subscriptions have been automatically renewed when they hadn't expected it (from a failure to read what they were signing their name to).

It is a problem that needs sorting out though. My next renewal will be to lifetime but there shouldn't be this hassle for people each time a subscription is up for renewal.

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Are you on a recurring subscription? There seems to be some problems with that of late. I was reduced to Buyer when mine was last due for renewal - though the issue was resolved within 24 hours. Another user on another thread was also complaining that their subscription had failed to renew. Now you. I don't see why the reduction in status is to Buyer rather than Seller though - it stops you maintaining your listings.

I suppose it makes a change from hearing the complaints from users who's subscriptions have been automatically renewed when they hadn't expected it (from a failure to read what they were signing their name to).

It is a problem that needs sorting out though. My next renewal will be to lifetime but there shouldn't be this hassle for people each time a subscription is up for renewal.
    Hi Astral,
    yes I'm on a recurring subscription and it was paid when my last renewal was due and all my other fee's were paid when they were due the other day and e bid recieved them because it shows as paid in my e bid account, this hasn't been resolved within 24 hours and I still can't do anything except loose customers,money,etc I'm well P***ed off and I bet I won't get any kind of refund or extra day's added when they allow me to have my seller+ account reactivated yer why the hell do they reduce you to buyer why not seller as you say I can't do anything on my account which is also causing major headaches I mean I can still get on my listings and into my stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Bargain-RC-Toy-Store

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Babies-Bargain-Store

and so can buyers but if anyone buys or messages me I ain't going to know about it and could loose sales or get bad feedback due to not replying, what the hell am I meant to do?? I have e mailed support twice now but as of yet no response only to say my e mails to them have been ticketed and I sent one yesterday and one this morning.
    paully58

Well you seem to be back in now according to your stores you were
    Last Seen : Tue 13 Jan 2009 11:54 (GMT) unless that is support taking a look.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Well you seem to be back in now according to your stores you were
    Last Seen : Tue 13 Jan 2009 11:54 (GMT) unless that is support taking a look.
    Hi wizbooks,
    No I'm not back in as you say if you look at my name part you will see I'm only there as a buyer when it should show me as a seller+ and until such time as e bid support decide to do something to resolve this problem I can't access my account properly, I can't list or alter listing's etc etc all I can do is get on the forum's and buy if I want to and could be lossing sales and or customers.
    paully58

Thread Information