My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Question about Image Quality

Question Question about Image Quality

I admit I am not the best photographer but I wonder when the Logo is added is the quality of the image also changed in some way? My pictures never look as good once they are on listings. I can upload to my own website and they seem to appear better than on here. I already save them at 72 pixels per inch. Any advice or tips most welcome
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

If your images are larger than 500 x 500 pixels then they will be resized by eBid to fit within the page format. This, depending on the scaling done, will affect the image to a greater or lesser extent.

It is best to size your image before placing it on eBid.

You can use just about any graphics package to do that. If you don't have one then a good free program is Irfanview - available at: http://www.irfanview.com/
    Last edited by astral276; 14th January 2009 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Stupid dyslexic keyboard again

Thanks Astral i will check that out re the size of my originals - I have Photoshop so am ok software wise
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Thread Information