My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Brutally Honest

Default Brutally Honest

And so I am...People including Ebid members never buy from me here. They buy from me over on the bay, and now we are begining to see serious sales growth from the Ranch but here nothing. It irritates me somewhat as I would prefer to see this sites and its international flavor work better for me then the others. I just don't get it. This site should logicaly be between the bay and the ranch as that is where it sits on the PSU site but no no one buys here. Lots of people look here and then buy over there. Why is this? Any answers.

I just read your "All About Me" page. I knew a few lumberjacks when I lived in the North Woods, and even peeled pulp one summer.

Check out http://www.repatoo.com
    It's free, easy to use, and it will pull in your GreedBay feedback.

It's true sales are slow here, but they are gradually picking up. We've been here for six months, just now starting to see some activity.

Lots of people look here and then buy over there. Why is this? Any answers.

Could be just a question of some buyers preferring the familiar, like going to the same supermarket week in/week out. Other buyers are sharper - they see what they want and will assess the apparent risks of using a new site. If they're happy then they'll buy.

but no no one buys here

Where is your evidence for that statement please?

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Canacreations, The reason that eBid do not have a feedback snatcher is that way bac they used to import feedback from the large site and were warned off from doing it. However the best way to show your feedback from other sites is to register with repatoo.com
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Hi Carnacreations, People do buy here you are welcome to look at my feedback as proof.

Looking at your auctions you seem to cater just for one particular section of the market so maybe if you added a greater variety to appeal to everybody it would help your sales until more people arrive here.

As the other's have said a repatoo link might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Canacreations View Post
    And so I am...People including Ebid members never buy from me here. They buy from me over on the bay, and now we are begining to see serious sales growth from the Ranch but here nothing. It irritates me somewhat as I would prefer to see this sites and its international flavor work better for me then the others. I just don't get it. This site should logicaly be between the bay and the ranch as that is where it sits on the PSU site but no no one buys here. Lots of people look here and then buy over there. Why is this? Any answers.
    Well all I can say is 15% (or just over) of my entire inventry of 800 items sold here this month, 4 % of my inventry (50 items) sold on feebay this month. (yes 2 sales on feebay)

eBid fees £3.56
    feebay fees £6.28

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had to go into a few clothes shops popular with young men and teenage males before christmas to buy my son some presnts, one shop Topman had a good selection of items, there seems to be a Retro flavour at the moment for T shirts, if it were possible for you to create some unique some new designs inspired by your impression of you competitors it may be one extra option.
    You have lots of featured items, that are quite generic, although great listings, it may be an idea to use this option for more expansive listings, maybe adding more pictures (if you have a picture hosting this would not cost extra), model a T-shirt even, create a listing that will showcase your items and make people think about viewing the rest of your items, a featured listing is a sign post to your store, with imagination you could tip things in your favour.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi I just have to go along with most of the other comments as I keep selling!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View giftableonebid's Feedback (+17)
    All-About giftableonebid
    View giftableonebid's Listings
    Forum Posts

This has been a useful post to read...will keep reading, if you keep posting...
    Best wishes...
    Giftable on eBid

Thread Information