Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: make it easy to copy my ebay stuff to ebid

Forum Newbie
    All-About buggystuff
    View buggystuff's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default make it easy to copy my ebay stuff to ebid

sellers are frustrated with re learning the entire ebay process, so simply "copy" the procedure that was "previously" used on ebay

I realize many folks don't really use ebay or any online sales as a source of income, but to those of us that do, new softare is a pain

Keep it as simple as possible, migrate listings directly from ebay, ebid can NOT compete otherwise

BOTTOM LINE: think Japanese, do it faster, cheaper, smaller, do NOT try to slay the giant just to appease your ebid ego

Quote Originally Posted by buggystuff View Post
    sellers are frustrated with re learning the entire ebay process, so simply "copy" the procedure that was "previously" used on ebay

I realize many folks don't really use ebay or any online sales as a source of income, but to those of us that do, new softare is a pain

Keep it as simple as possible, migrate listings directly from ebay, ebid can NOT compete otherwise

BOTTOM LINE: think Japanese, do it faster, cheaper, smaller, do NOT try to slay the giant just to appease your ebid ego
    Hi buggystuff a warm welcome to ebid. Wouldn't like this site to be a clone of greedbay but I think the importing bit is being worked on by management at the moment. See Gazza's last post from the 24th Nov 08 on this thread (point number 2). Hope this helps.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=88716&page=2

Thread Information