My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newbie from EBAY....

Yes, a lot of sellers here have zero feedback. So did we when we jumped ship from GreedBay. I don't keep track, but I think about a third of our buyers also had zero feedback. Why? Because we're all new here. Every time someone moves here from GreedBay, we get one more member here with zero feedback. This is NOT a bad thing. I don't know about the seller who's been here since 2007, he may not have had many listings until recently. Are his prices competitive? We've been here eight months, and sales are slowly picking up. We're quite satisifed with our decision to move.

eBid has only been in the US for a couple of years, they started in the UK in 1999, so using that year as a benchmark may have misled you.

Forum Newbie
    All-About amusetrend
    View amusetrend's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart20 View Post
    be honest, i just found out about ebid 4 days ago & they've been doing it since 1999, so, i don't think they advertise... & can't wait 5 years for ebid to take-off

In 99 people were loving eBay not leaving it. It's been only in the last 2 or so years of policy changes that have drove sellers away. I do not think you need to wait much longer, do you? I looked at alot of web sites and this one had a lot going for it. That's why I'm hear. I am fed up with eBay policy.
    yes, this is the exact reason i'm looking for an alternative sites to sell, but if EBID don't take advantage of the situation, it's not gonna happen....

EBAY will soon know what they are doing to sellers will kill their company, & they will adjust the policy again....... the truth is, if EBAY adjust it back to the way is was, i rather sell on EBAY than EBID.....

i am in the apparel business, a retail owner & own a distribution company dedicated to asia market, here in EBID, so far, there is nothing i wanna buy, i spend about 1-2k a month on ebay buying clothes.... if i can't spend a dollar here, i don't think i can convince anyone to shop here.... am i right?

Hello. Yes you could spend a dollar or 2 and buy some software for yourself or a friend on eBid!

Thread Information