eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Retalitary negative feedback?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borderdoors View Post
    I havent yet come across this strike through thing, but learning all the time, how do you stnd on here if you dont leave any feedback, myself and several other sellers on the dark side reckon probably 1 in 3 dont bother.
    Do you mean sellers not bothering to leave feedback? If so, that's bad.

~Jan~

I havent yet come across this strike through thing, but learning all the time, how do you stnd on here if you dont leave any feedback, myself and several other sellers on the dark side reckon probably 1 in 3 dont bother.
    same as elsewhere.... it is up to the person if they leave feedback.... if they dont want to they dont

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    Seller has a strike through their name already.
    well that should get a responce then

If I bought something, and the seller didn't leave feedback . . . I would never buy from them again and I would not leave positive feedback even if the transaction was satisfactory. No excuse, the buyer trusts the seller enough to pay in advance, they deserve good feedback. This is especially true here on eBid, where feedback can be changed.

Hello. What kind of feedback do you leave someone who bought 2 items on different occasions and paid instant. Then later they bought a third and sent an email saying they were having problems with ebid. After several emails I've never heard back. Do I neg them? Some would. I blackballed and moved on. Sorry to not see them back. They started out super. I'm not going to neg them. Not over 30 bucks anyway. A bigger item and my feelings might be different.

#6 - as a seller, I never leave feedback until the whole transaction is complete, ie as soon as I know the buyer has their item.
    Obviously the easiest way to acknowlege reciept is to leave feedback, but a message or email will do!

If I left feedback for a buyer first, I would only be recording that a payment had reached me safely - only the first part of the transaction.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI Jude , I must agree...I wait until I know my buyer is happy and there are no problems...as said , an email..then feedback....dead simple....as for cunuck saying..I'm not going to neg them. Not over 30 bucks anyway.that 30 bucks might be someone elses 300....sorry cunuck....nip it in the bud....there are some who start of great with small items....then move in for the big money......Papa.

but surely it is upto the seller to leave feedback first, they are paid before the buyer recieves the goods, I would not leave feedback for a seller first unless I was 100% happy with the purchase and service.
    I personally don't feel feedback should be left by the seller first.

If I sell something, I leave feedback as soon as payment has been made (or asap after payment has been made)

If I buy something (which I do too much of) I leave feedback as soon as I can after I have inspected / tested the item/s. If I don't get the items I communicate this with the seller

I don't care if I am the first person to leave feedback for a transaction, nor does it bother me if I don't get feedback in return. I like leaving feedback, some don't.

Borderdoors........what do you expect me to do? Seller isnt answering my emails or paypal dispute, and still not received item. They totally deserve the neg f/b. I noticed today they have now got a strike through......what does this mean exactly?

I would not leave - feedback Some folks are new to online trading so we must bite our tounge alot of times and maby it will pay off someday.

Jesser71, If someone had taken my money and disappeared without sending me my goods then I'd do exactly as YummyMummy has done.

YummyMummy - the line through the member's name means that they have been suspended by eBid. This could be for any number of simple reasons e.g. a mistake in their address; it could also be for more serious reasons and the member might be permanently excluded from the site.

You should just concentrate on getting your money back from Paypal. Sorry that this has happened to you.

Thread Information