eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: USA YDC64 Tally

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I jumped the gun and somehow or another forgot about Texas ada, Sorry Ada, so we are back on current status rather than final.

Last edited by gramma1111; 9th April 2009 at 09:16 AM.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

The Next YDC will begin April 24th and the Charity of the Month will be The American Parkinson Disease Association, Their website can be found at www.apdaparkinson.org/user/index.asp

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

This indirect payment stuff has confused me. I think Harold paid directly to pearlygirl and I haven't contacted wyocowgirl. I will ask you, pearlygirl, if you're reading this, to examine that? Thanks.
    Hi Ada, I find all of it confusing

Harold has already paid me and I'm about to send the invoice to wyocowgirl that will include your share. So, you are all caught up here
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

All-About pearlygirl555
    Forum Posts

After factoring in the $28.32 donation from Harold toward Old Dog Haven, we have been able to donate $57.92 to their organization. This will help them to sponsor an elderly dog. I've asked them for permission to post the link to the dogs photo here on the KT, so hopefully we will get an answer soon.

I'll transfer the money into my checking account tomorrow for the ASPCA donation, and will post that here when it has been sent.

Thanks again for all your help!

Edited to add that I've already heard back from the Old Dog Haven. We will be able to post a link to the dog here on the KT once their selection committee has chosen a dog to benefit from this donation.
    Last edited by pearlygirl555; 10th April 2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Edited to add.....

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Good job Pearlygirl

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post

After factoring in the $28.32 donation from Harold toward Old Dog Haven, we have been able to donate $57.92 to their organization. This will help them to sponsor an elderly dog. I've asked them for permission to post the link to the dogs photo here on the KT, so hopefully we will get an answer soon.

I'll transfer the money into my checking account tomorrow for the ASPCA donation, and will post that here when it has been sent.

Thanks again for all your help!

Edited to add that I've already heard back from the Old Dog Haven. We will be able to post a link to the dog here on the KT once their selection committee has chosen a dog to benefit from this donation.
    Let me know when we get the link, maybe we can buy him or her a toy and some treats.

All-About pearlygirl555
    Forum Posts

Hello!
    I have mailed the check to the ASPCA this morning, and learned on their website that April is National Prevention of Cruelty to Animals month. I rounded the check up to $150.00, which will join the monies already sent to the ASPCA by Burgyeb and Wyocowgirl.

Still waiting to hear back from the selection committee at Old Dog Haven with reference to the identity of the dog our donation will help to support.
    I checked their website this morning and they have 156 dogs in their care, of which 126 are Final Refuge dogs; the sponsor money will help one of these dogs.

Thanks again to all who participated in our second USA YDC

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    The Next YDC will begin April 24th and the Charity of the Month will be The American Parkinson Disease Association, Their website can be found at www.apdaparkinson.org/user/index.asp
    USA YDC*65 Time to start thinking...less than a week away..
    Last edited by hopeful2; 19th April 2009 at 02:04 AM.

Wow, this is great! I will try to list this time, but there are a lot of things going on here right now, so if I don't I will try to bid again. Starting my gardening, my son is graduating high school and Associates degree at the same time, and many other projects. Busy, busy time for me right now, but I will try. You guys are great!

Nice work, everyone. There are a lot of animal lovers here.

I had to skip the March YDC. First my sister came all the way from Minnesota for a visit, and then I took a road trip to Ohio. Looking around to see what I can find for the next one.

Thread Information