Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    It was on a Friday morning the gas man came to call - to swop 2 radiators around................

He's not here yet but stuff has been cleared out of the way. Will mean no water and heating for about 4-5 hours so spending the time over at the Old Sailor's sorting his paperwork out

Why will he be turning your water off?, you can swap radiators out without shutting down the supply.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Hope it all goes to plan Annie and you are re heated up soon, we will be the same from monday apart from we will be loosing electricity for a day as well, hopefully not both at the same time so we can have a bit of heat from something.
    Meebo I hope you feel better soon X

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope you will feel better soon hope you managed to get a rest today.

Sgt hope your trip to the dentist went ok.

Its a bright day here but cold,

Annie hope they don't take to long to sort your radiator, at least you have somewhere warm to go while its being done.

Hope everyone is having better weather.

Poor Private Meebo I hope you feel a bit better soon. O/H has the dreaded lurgy and is sneezing and coughing all over the place. He's mad, he's still going on a tennis and activities weekend with his mates in Okehampton. Oh well at least he will take his germs with him, I just hope he hasn't already given it to me !

All fine with the dental implants so don't have to go back for that until next year.

Tut, while I was defending my YDC ticks yesterday two sneaked in and pinched listings. You can't turn your back for a moment they must have been waiting to pounce !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie hope they don't take to long to sort your radiator, at least you have somewhere warm to go while its being done.
    All done in about 3 hours - and he tidied up after himself; I didn't even have to sweep the floor !

Grrrr it's going to be one of those days. Just took my parcels to the post office and the tank started cutting out on me at every junction. The rescue people only put a new battery in a few days ago. I've just phoned the garage and they can't fit me in until Monday so I dare not drive it this weekend. Just hope I can get it started on Monday to get it to the garage. Relieved it didn't happen yesterday on my way to the dentist but it means another big bill before Christmas.

Bathroom fitters now can't come Monday so coming Tuesday, here we go

Oh dear, I knew it was going to be one of those days. I've just been given a negative feedback without any contact from the buyer. It's really odd, how can a glazed stoneware bowl change colour, the colour was also green in the first place ?!
    I always tape the corners of my boxes to prevent postal damage as I don't want my pottery to arrive in little pieces, all that's needed is a pair of scissors to cut off the brown paper ? Oh well I suppose you can't please everybody, I'll just have to take it on the chin. I have emailed her to offer a refund on return if she isn't happy.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Oh dear, I knew it was going to be one of those days. I've just been given a negative feedback without any contact from the buyer. It's really odd, how can a glazed stoneware bowl change colour, the colour was also green in the first place ?!
    I always tape the corners of my boxes to prevent postal damage as I don't want my pottery to arrive in little pieces, all that's needed is a pair of scissors to cut off the brown paper ? Oh well I suppose you can't please everybody, I'll just have to take it on the chin. I have emailed her to offer a refund on return if she isn't happy.
    they took a long time to leave FB
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poor sarge, I feel for you. There is nothing more stressful than an argument with a customer when you know you are right. I have already made a trip to the canteen, so tea and coffee are ready. I have to admit to loosing a couple of items last night, but I have plans....I can't believe it is 6.30 and still pitch black outside. No wonder I have trouble getting out of my nice warm bunk. I now must check if I have any green ticks left...

Thread Information