Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateface60 View Post
    That's bonkers. I ended up not paying for my eggs and kept the box when they arrived with one egg broken
    I dunno why he wanted the box he said he needed it

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I dont get substitutes I just tick no substitutes and if i do forget to tick and they send any and i hand them back the money is deducted at the front door with Asda.
    I tick the boxes for no substitutes too.

With Sainsburys, any substitutes I hand back are taken off at the front door. What I have overpaid is paid back into my bank account.

The only vouchers I get are for the price check items where they compare my shopping with other supermarkets.

The difference is then paid as a voucher at the next checkout
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidsAttic View Post
    My understanding from using them is that you get charged the full price of the substitute, but get the difference back as an online voucher.
    That isn't what happens with my account. The difference is paid directly into my bank account as a refund. The vouchers have only been paid to me when I could have got my shopping cheaper some place else
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

I just sat down after the people came to service my bath lift and then the adsa order came, should last two weeks I hope so I can have a rest next Monday as i am now done in, a man should be coming later to pick up some car ramps that were MIkes, can see him getting under many cars now

We've been without a kitchen light for several days while waiting for an Amazon delivery of a new one.

I went out to drop some rubbish in the outside the bin and found the new fluorescent light bulb leant against the outside wall by the front door.

I bought some spares of those funny shaped fluorescent light bulbs when you told me what they were and I have now lost / forgot where i put them

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I bought some spares of those funny shaped fluorescent light bulbs when you told me what they were and I have now lost / forgot where i put them
    Those would be the ones like the one I have in the wet room. The one I have for the kitchen is a standard 4ft tube

Forum Lurker
    Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    All-About ebidewithme
    View ebidewithme's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    I have been following how many auctions ebid has at any one time, on the 11/2/08 there were 464,221 auctions, today there are 500,266 auctions, up 36,000 in 17 days, that's over 2,000 a day, it will be great if ebid keep growing at this pace.

Well done eBid!!!
    How's the turnover doing? Are the extra listings selling ?

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateface60 View Post
    Those would be the ones like the one I have in the wet room. The one I have for the kitchen is a standard 4ft tube
    Yes those where the ones, our kitchen are 4ft tubes as well and i dont think it would have stayed laid against the dustbin for long do you

Right troops reporting in after my jaunt to the Cornish outpost.
    It was lovely to get away from all the stress but having returned I've had an estate agent in for a valuation and have now filed for divorce so everything will be changing soon and I will have to try and find new quarters.
    Really worried because if I can't find anywhere then there are no rental properties at the moment, even the estate agent has said how bad it is and that estate agents are trying to find their sellers Air B&B on a longer term basis to try and get chains moving ! At this rate I will be camping out on the Cornish cliffs in an eBid army tent for the winter !

Now how is the guard duty going ? I seem to somehow get a direct hit from Canada as soon as I returned, Private Gold what are you up to, can't you keep 'em under control over there?!

Thread Information