Thread: Repeatedly locked out of my ebid many times over the last week or so

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lamarbobbybarney View Post
    Hi,
    but I still have not been able to get into my ebid,
    When you login you will see a box to enter a good email address into and a new password will be sent to you. If you have fixed the problems with you current email address just enter that again.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    When you login you will see a box to enter a good email address into and a new password will be sent to you. If you have fixed the problems with you current email address just enter that again.

Gazza
    Hi,
    Thanks. Gazza, I will try that, but how do I get my old password back if I have to change it to something else?
    Kind regards,
    Cynthia

Default Repeatedly locked out of my ebid many times over the last week or so

Hi,
    Thanks to everyone who helped.
    I have now finally successfully got back in, been able to change my password back to the one I wanted, and my stores are finally on the list again.
    Kind regards,
    Cynthia

Hi,
    Thanks to everyone who helped.
    I have now finally successfully got back in, been able to change my password back to the one I wanted, and my stores are finally on the list again.
    Kind regards,
    Cynthia
    Hurray!!!! Now you know the quirks of your email company and can keep an eye on changes. With MSN, that happens occasionally too, and update changes all the settings. Yikes! it is for "our protection" but sure messes things up.

Default Repeatedly locked out of my ebid many times over the last week or so

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Hurray!!!! Now you know the quirks of your email company and can keep an eye on changes. With MSN, that happens occasionally too, and update changes all the settings. Yikes! it is for "our protection" but sure messes things up.
    How true! The banks and building societies over here are also so 'protective' of us that we frequently can't get at our own money or statements without a big fight that can go on for months, which it recently did when we wanted to withdraw our own money and it took several months to get them to give us some of it. I don't know if you have something like that stupid, annoying Pinsentry we have that we have to put our debit card into in order to then get a long number to enter to get into our online bank statement so we can look at it. There's a lot of ways I'd rather be protected than some of that stupid stuff.
    Kind regards,
    Cynthia

How true! The banks and building societies over here are also so 'protective' of us that we frequently can't get at our own money or statements without a big fight that can go on for months, which it recently did when we wanted to withdraw our own money and it took several months to get them to give us some of it. I don't know if you have something like that stupid, annoying Pinsentry we have that we have to put our debit card into in order to then get a long number to enter to get into our online bank statement so we can look at it. There's a lot of ways I'd rather be protected than some of that stupid stuff.
    Kind regards,
    Cynthia

I agree. I liked it better when they ignored us. Drives my mom crazy when she has to withdraw for a home repair and she gets questioned by the clerk. Evidently does not apply to everyone because people are still getting conned into emptying their accounts all the time.

Wish these companies would realize how irritating and time consuming all this protection business is for us!!

Thread Information