eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sigh!!!!!!! Non paying bidder.... again!!!

View dr-oxide's Feedback (+450)
    All-About dr-oxide
    View dr-oxide's Listings
    Forum Posts

Me personally, luckily have not had a NPB yet, only a couple of NFL ( Non Feedback Leavers ). Still, there you go.....

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    Personally, I have found that the number of NPBs is on the decrease.
    They are still around - but pro-rata I cant say any site is any worse or better than the other 6 I list on.
    The same for us. It happened to us quite often when we started here, including one prankster who "bought" 15 of our items. Now, it's been about three months since it happened, and sales are up, so things are improving. Except for the nuisance of having to mark the AAL and getting our FVF refunded, it doesn't cost us anything except a bit of time.

Still, bad manners are always annoying.

Forum Lurker
    Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View mira666's Feedback (+104)
    All-About mira666
    View mira666's Listings
    Forum Posts

i've had 2 in the last month, both were newbie's, one said she'd pay a couple of days later, have already sent her 1 payment reminder and will send the other in a couple of days, other one said that paypal had declined her card so have offered her the benefit of the doubt and said i'll give her a chance to sort it out, does my head in, especially when all my buyers are newbie's, its a tad worrying,
    Cameron aka Mira

Owner of Cyber Industry http://cyber-industry.ebid.net

Housemove Fund £24.20 - Target £1000.00

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Spent a lot of time and energy helping a woman try on every hoodie and fleece in the RNLI shop today (well, nearly every one!) Said she'd buy it, then checked her pockets and said "oh, I left my money in the car, I'll have to come back, sorry."

Never expected to see her again, and wasn't wrong. It's best not to take it personally, I think. ;o)

Well I am pleased to say The buyer paid this afternoon.
    I am pleased that he/she read my very polite note.
    I don't take it personally. I have been in sales and run a business for too long to get upset... It was just..... a bad morning and I felt like a deep SIGH!!!

Thank you all for your support and responses....
    Astral Bleches are the height of Good manners in many countries

Now today I experienced the ultimate in Morrison's supermarket...

Shoving me trolly down the main aisle... I stopped to allow an elderly lady who obviously had some disability to come out from a side Aisle... but before she could manage and to my consternation a young man in Shop uniform pushing a large trolly of empty boxes...came at me at full steam....I had to hastily reverse and in stepping back got creamed by an irate young lady who continued to push her trolley forwards. My heel was caught painfully by her trolley and I was wedged mext to a display of BOGOFFS into which I staggered just stopping myself from a total fall.

Said young man seemed oblivious of any shoppers being present and carried on.without a falter. Said Young lady used an F word telling me to look where I was going and her description of me placed me firmly as a geriatric milk provider who appeared to be not too old to have intimate relations with a bull.

Quite how I kept my cool I don't know. I did complain to the customer service desk but as I hadn't noted the young man's name they were not interested in accepting my polite request to suggest to staff they should be more aware that many customers are unable move very fast and to make allowances!!

SIGH... gone are the days where Customers were Kings (or Queens ) and young Ladies acted accordingly........

Sigh.......

Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh how I feel for you!

View caramia64's Feedback (+399)
    All-About caramia64
    View caramia64's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi I've got a couple right now, 1 listed as non payer after a week and offers of help as new to ebid, though they have loads listed! The other also is new but with name scored through? Time yet for 2nd one to pay however . Somehow not holding my breath though!
    It is very disappointing though and rude I feel not to respond to emails etc

View cailesm's Feedback (+1053)
    All-About cailesm
    View cailesm's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    SIGH... gone are the days where Customers were Kings (or Queens ) and young Ladies acted accordingly........

Sigh.......

The word lady should be used very sparingly these days - it really doesn't apply in most cases!

Currently have one who's bought 18 dvds and as now received six negatives and the line go through their name. Do you still have follow the normal route to get your fees back?
    Welcome to Wonderland

SantasWonderland DVD Grotto

SantasWonderland Vinyl & CD Grotto

All round entertainment, not just for Christmas

Join EBID now and join in all the fun yourself

Quote Originally Posted by cailesm View Post
    The word lady should be used very sparingly these days - it really doesn't apply in most cases!
    The same is true of the word "gentleman". Haven't met one for quite a while.

The men in my family are exceptions, of course.

Have you noticed how surprised people are (either gender) if you hold a door open for them?

Thread Information