My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Ninja OK?

I have a dilemma. I had a problem with transferring a file from turbo to NL; in NL it wouldn't decode 100% - it stops around 95-99% never 100%. I sent a message to support@ebid.net and they said they would fix the problem in 24 hrs.

But then today I was working in turbo with a different computer with a different account from feebay. When I finished revising I saved the file cvs (<<< I think that is what it's called) anyways and then put the file on my usb to trnasfer to NL and see if it would decode 100% and it did ... WTH?

SO then what is wrong with my 1st file that didn't want to decode? I tried looking the the file size ... most of mine that I have transferred and it went through are kb's the one that won't go in is 2.69 MB ... does that make a difference? Do I have to try making a smaller file?

For the past 2 days I was thinking I needed a different version of NL but when you think about it I think there is something up with my file since 1 goes through and the other doesn't.

I need some help for my first file to go through.

Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View hotandvintage's Feedback (+13)
    All-About hotandvintage
    View hotandvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Games View Post
    I have a dilemma. I had a problem with transferring a file from turbo to NL; in NL it wouldn't decode 100% - it stops around 95-99% never 100%. I sent a message to support@ebid.net and they said they would fix the problem in 24 hrs.

But then today I was working in turbo with a different computer with a different account from feebay. When I finished revising I saved the file cvs (<<< I think that is what it's called) anyways and then put the file on my usb to trnasfer to NL and see if it would decode 100% and it did ... WTH?

SO then what is wrong with my 1st file that didn't want to decode? I tried looking the the file size ... most of mine that I have transferred and it went through are kb's the one that won't go in is 2.69 MB ... does that make a difference? Do I have to try making a smaller file?

For the past 2 days I was thinking I needed a different version of NL but when you think about it I think there is something up with my file since 1 goes through and the other doesn't.

I need some help for my first file to go through.
    I would try making smaller files to see what happens. If the first one works then you know you are onto something But sorry I have no idea if there is a maximum file size. If you run some tests when breaking it down give us an idea of the biggest file you upload.

@ hotandvintage

I have done files that were 1.32 MB, 3.22 MB & 3.50 MB and then 83.3KB, 510KB and 523KB there were some others but those were the highest in KB & MB.

I have tried doing 2 items from the list which was 38KB and it stopped at 75% decoding.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fixed. Please download new version.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thread Information